Quick Question: Does your movie collection contain sequels to movies you don't own?

Coz

Sr Member
Does your movie collection contain sequels to movies you don't own?

Looking at my own collection, I have Blade 2, and neither 1 or (shudder) 3.
I had the first one, but have no real urge to pick it up again.

Anyone else the same way?

Coz.

Re: Quick Question: Does your movie collection contain sequels to movies you don't ow

Yeah, I have The Road Warrior but not Mad Max.

Re: Quick Question: Does your movie collection contain sequels to movies you don't ow

Obscure but I have Johnny English 2 and not the first. The first sucked, the second was actually a pretty funny flick. :)

I have Terminator 2, but not the original Terminator.
I have Die Hard 4 on blu ray, but none of the other Die Hard movies. I had the first 3 on VHS, but got rid of all my VHS (except for a few with sentimental value).

I have all the X-Men movies, including First Class and Origins: Wolverine. The one missing is Last Stand. Saw it in the theater and that one time was all I can bear to watch.

I'm on of those that if I have the first one, I'll get all the other parts.. Even lame old movies, like "No Retreat,No Surrender," I've got all four.. Same with "Best of the Best.." So I've got all sequels to any movies I have that have them..

I have Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness, but not the first.

Same here.

I also have Surf 2, Max Dugan Returns and Leonard part 6 -- just kidding

I do have a small collection of garbage films they gave me at Disney that I worked on. Inspector Gadget 2, Princess Diaries 2, The Santa Claus 2 and a slew of other horrid works of art - it was fun working on them because we had so many round table sessions with 12 other writers and the room turned blue very quickly.

I have Rocky 3 but none of the rest of them.

I have Butch and Sundance: the Early Years but not the Redford one--never cared for it.

The only Mission Impossible movie I have is Ghost Protocol.

I have Rocky 3 but none of the rest of them.

Same here! I actually forgot I owned one of the Rocky sequels without the original. :lol

I also own "Revenge of the Ninja"... which is technically the sequel to "Enter the Ninja." Does this count? :)

Kevin

Yes. Starship Troopers 2. And only because Sandrine Holt is in it.

Stole the words right out of my post. :) Once in a while, the sequels are better stuff than the originals.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back