PureArts Witch King and Mouth of Sauron Art Masks

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just a little show off since I recently received both of these and they are super cool! I am still working on fitting them in my prop-themed home office, but they look pretty badass next to my United Cutlery Helm of Sauron. I guess targeted ads work, because as soon as these popped up on FB for me, I knew I had to have them. There is a surprising lack of info or photos from collectors online who own these, so I was a little weary they would not live up to the quality they appeared on the site. But they absolutely do! And the bases are amazing as well. They are called “art masks”, but they are full helmet replicas (the Sauron one they offer, which I will concede seems for accurate than the UC version, is open in the back and not a full helmet… and why I ultimately passed on it). I will take some photos that do they justice, lit up and all, once I get there final places sorted out. I’m going to figure something out to elevate the Sauron helm, as he currently looks dwarfed by these two. And the gauntlet will most likely move to a different part of the room. I do love how the Witch King one ended up in front of Eowyn’s sword though…

IMG_7648.jpeg
IMG_7647.jpeg
IMG_7646.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back