Prometheus: flashlights, knives and other found items

Cheers.
I like the pistol, it has an exotic look even without the touch ups, undecided on the shotgun and desperate to see some good pics of the flame thrower.

Last edited:
One or more of the mercenaries also use black knives, very difficult to see what type but it seems like a Extrema Ratio RAO Testudo to me (in some of the making of documentaries the knife is more visible). An expensive knife, but apparently there are also cheap copies available.

Anyone here know the brand of Janek's blanket? I just did a few prop searches. Nothing yet.

Attachments

• Prometheus_Janek's_Blanket_01.jpg
    Prometheus_Janek's_Blanket_01.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Prometheus_Janek's_Blanket_02.jpg
    Prometheus_Janek's_Blanket_02.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Prometheus_Janek's_Blanket_03.jpg
    Prometheus_Janek's_Blanket_03.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 202
That one may take a while to ID; kinda generic. I'll keep an eye out for it. Good luck!

Thanks. I guess this is going to be a UK/foreign item. I'm still going to take the pictures to stores and look around. It can't be made specially for the movie. At least going by the other standard items like the flashlights.

The only thing I can think of, that would be more useless than that pocket knife, clipped to the outside of the space suite, would be a roll of toilet paper in a fanny pack.

Ever try opening a pocket knife while wearing a pair of gloves?

The only thing I can think of, that would be more useless than that pocket knife, clipped to the outside of the space suite, would be a roll of toilet paper in a fanny pack.

Ever try opening a pocket knife while wearing a pair of gloves?

Depends on the knife and the way it opens/closes.

I don't understand the fanny pack toilet paper thing. A fanny pack just holds stuff, and you can pull the roll out of the fanny pack. What am I not getting?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back