Prince NEO's 2012 Halloween Costume Contest Entry

Thanks O_B I plan to post one in the next 5-6 hours been updating from windows vista to 7 ultimate and had to reinstall all my security stuff cause it all got messed up and then had to defrag the drive all that jazz I've been doing it all day and all last night I just finally finished after 19 hours 208 updates later T.T and 4 security program installs and registrations. :D

I don't see it yet?

Yeaaaaaaa I told the guy about some of the other entries and he thought I gave up so he asked me to give him a little more time but at this point I'm just uploading one of the gamestop ones. It's up now

Last edited:
Oh, and NEVER give up. I'm a firm believer that effort DOES count. That way when the skills catch up you still have the drive to work harder than everyone else. :thumbsup

Oh, and NEVER give up. I'm a firm believer that effort DOES count. That way when the skills catch up you still have the drive to work harder than everyone else. :thumbsup

Thanks I never planned on giving up he just decided the way I was talking about how amazing everyone's costumes were that I had decided not to bother, but no way I'd back out. :) I don't expect to place but that wont stop me from trying.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back