Predators - Royce Costume

It's a custom job and peoples rates change...I don't personally advertise my own rates for painting because of that. What I quote you may be more or less then what I quote someone else depending on what you ask for specifically timeline etc...send Wilde Customs an email to get a quote on the gear if you'd like more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fett 4 Real, would you mind posting a side by side picture of your tops knife and machete with a measuring tape? if you have time of course. i just need a length to go by as i will most likely be making the two out of thin wood and paint them accordingly.

this would be most appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fett 4 Real, would you mind posting a side by side picture of your tops knife and machete with a measuring tape? if you have time of course. i just need a length to go by as i will most likely be making the two out of thin wood and paint them accordingly.

this would be most appreciated.
Im still in korea for a few more days...I will next weekend

I get home in 3 days...(after a year away) so I'm going to try and pull my gear out of the closet to take pics of the knives for you....but it might be a few more days. If it was cost effective id make casts of the tops knife...which i might try and make a cast of the handle so I can officially be "safe" for dragon con. I need to drop about 10 more pounds to pull off that Royce look. Adrian Brody is stupid skinny!

just received my AA12 today from MorganThirteen, boy oh boy is this thing awesome. I cant wait to get to painting and wrapping it in camo. now when it comes to the rail, should i fasten it to the rifle via screws or gorilla glue it in place? now all i need to pin down is a good replica m60 sling.

just received my AA12 today from MorganThirteen, boy oh boy is this thing awesome. I cant wait to get to painting and wrapping it in camo. now when it comes to the rail, should i fasten it to the rifle via screws or gorilla glue it in place? now all i need to pin down is a good replica m60 sling.
Both....use screws and glue. As far as the M60 sling it took me a good few weeks of ebaying to find THE sling. And it ended up being someone local to me selling it. Go figure.

So far so good, cloths still need a heavy weathering (will be done at work). Just purchased the grip and other accessories for the shotty and it turns out i had an old watch that looks almost exactly like Royces. now i need to hurry along to make it in time for SLC comic con! 12794586_10207633464789141_31737604021635065_n.jpg

Made a lot of progress today on my AA12, took it to work and weathered it in the paint booth(turned out awesome) and to my surprise my camo wrap was waiting for me when I got home.

Please note, to anyone buying from "camoskinz.com", their army UCP pattern is off. It's a tiger stripe digital camo and the digital pattern is smaller than expected. It doesn't bother me a whole lot as I will be weathering it further which will cover it up. Still looks great though.

no all that's left is machete, knife and sheath. I'll be weathering the vest at work tomorrow with oil concrete and mud.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 121
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Last piece of the puzzle....sort of. I don't have a "safe" knife but I plan to make something if need be....right now it's bolted into the panel
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458254432.703275.jpg

Had the new one made....I don't have a machine that can see through that kinda leather...it's about a half inch thick in total

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back