Please can someone help direct me to get a X Wing Fighter Helmet visor (ie Orange/Yellow) as making Lukes X-Wing Pilot Helmet

Hayday666

Have printed off a 3D helmet and am not able to find a visor to put on it. Am based in the UK can only find one I think in the US which is very expensive with postage.

Can anyone please help little me?

Have printed off a 3D helmet and am not able to find a visor to put on it. Am based in the UK can only find one I think in the US which is very expensive with postage.

Can anyone please help little me?

There’s this one, available on Etsy:

There’s this one, available on Etsy:

Hi! Yep, that is the only one that I can find and with postage its very pricey and also would come from half way across the world (from Oz to Blighty) - was hoping there would be some other place nearer by the UK and not so expensive.

Unsure if this will be any cheaper, but you can print out a buck of the visor and thermoform your own, then dye it. One of the problems with buying one online is that the seller's may not fit the size of the helmet that you printed properly.

TazMan2000

Unsure if this will be any cheaper, but you can print out a buck of the visor and thermoform your own, then dye it. One of the problems with buying one online is that the seller's may not fit the size of the helmet that you printed properly.

TazMan2000
Many thanks! - unfortunately I'm not at the stage of having my own 3d printer 'yet', seeing if I can complete my helmet collection with ready made ones that I can put together and paint/weather, etc

Many thanks! - unfortunately I'm not at the stage of having my own 3d printer 'yet', seeing if I can complete my helmet collection with ready made ones that I can put together and paint/weather, etc
What about casting one from a mate to make a Buck from ?
You could take an impression with Alginate/dental so as not to warp or haze the OG visor then pour into mold dental plaster and hey presto a quick easy to modify buck.

TazMan2000
Unfortunately I don't have the equipment or experience to to that process. My current skills are putting pieces together, painting and weathering.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back