Planet Explorer

Since looking through this build my chin hurts alot because my jaw dropped on the floor constantly. Im new to scratchbuilding and im not sure if i grow old enough to reach this level. This is just amazing.

Jarrod

really-good-the-bright-side-stop-being-so-brilliant-greeting-card-bs22_1.jpg

I love this model so much... :love

Katsu-san - you're showing 2 different pieces on the interior endcaps where the ladder assembly folds out.
One has a lit control panel, and one looks like possibly stowage doors.
Which ones are you going to use?
I really like the idea of having a control panel there for lowering/raising the ramp and opening/closing the doors.

As always, fantastic model! You're an inspiration, man!

I love the lock! If it doesn't already exist, it certainly SHOULD.

Thank you Tom-san.

Brilliant as always. You're one of the stars of this board for sure.

--Alex

Wow. Thank you, Alex-san.

Brilliant -while the rest of us pray for inspiration it seems to come to you on a daily basis ;)

No,no. I had been thinking for this little thing for days.:$
Thank you very much.

Since looking through this build my chin hurts alot because my jaw dropped on the floor constantly. Im new to scratchbuilding and im not sure if i grow old enough to reach this level. This is just amazing.

Jarrod

Thank you, Jarrod-san.
My building skill is not that high as compair to the gentlemen here.

I've made many mistakes and miscaluculations, many losing time and materials even on this build.
But l love thinking and building and keep doing that just like you do.
I know you have many possibility and images.
I'm looking forward to see your build - or you on it already?

Brilliant!

Thank you!

Wow, thank you very much, Mikeee-san.

I love this model so much... :love

Katsu-san - you're showing 2 different pieces on the interior endcaps where the ladder assembly folds out.
One has a lit control panel, and one looks like possibly stowage doors.
Which ones are you going to use?
I really like the idea of having a control panel there for lowering/raising the ramp and opening/closing the doors.

As always, fantastic model! You're an inspiration, man!

Thanks for the comment, Axlotl-san.
I've used them all.
I've built six endcaps this time. One for the rear end of the front bulge(with a lit console and loud speaker), one for the front end of the ladder/ gears housing and one for the front end of the aft bulge(with an access door) and same 3 for the other side.
I glued them already.;)

Last edited:
Yeah if the cargo bay is anything to go by I cannot wait to see what the exterior details will look like painted , I don't know if you mentioned it , what are the tracks from ?
thanks for the update

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back