Planet Explorer

Something about silver would be cool too. Silver strips down the side maybe. And lights, lots of lights. I think of those rotating lights like on a cop car, but white. I'm sure you could find a way to make a tiny one that actually works.

Something about silver would be cool too. Silver strips down the side maybe. And lights, lots of lights. I think of those rotating lights like on a cop car, but white. I'm sure you could find a way to make a tiny one that actually works.

When I built that cargo bay, I wanted to put a rotating light above the airlock door.
I couldn't find the way to make it so I did what you've seen at there.
It may need a micro motor or something.

Katsu,

Every time i pop in to see how its going, my mind is always blown my friend

Keep up the great work

You are an inspiration to me mate

Take care

Gag

(Toe)

When I built that cargo bay, I wanted to put a rotating light above the airlock door.
I couldn't find the way to make it so I did what you've seen at there.
It may need a micro motor or something.

I looked on google to see about tiny motors, and they do have them. Then add a light. You should check it out and see if you think it would be worth getting. I think that would be really cool.

I've checked the shopping site and found a 6mm dia micro motor for 630yen. This is great but the reduction gear box is too big for this model so far.
I will keep them in mind anyway.

Here are the pics of the last room I wanted to build.

I built the mission commanders room.
It's a tiny space but could make you relax and calm.
I hope commander likes this loom.:D

Many months ago i bought some plastic box at an one coin shop.
I thought the pattern of them looking good.

Some of you might expected that I will build this place filled with many equipments,tubes and pipes.
That is what I trying to do and spent almost whole day long to sqweeze out the idea.
And when I found the amber and white plastic boxes I bought before.
I remember that I wanted to build a captains room with a little bit luxury than any other room.
So the result is wat you've watched. I really hope you like it.

I will add few more detail and cover up this section with a big glass ceilling.

Thank yo very much for looking.

katsu

Last edited:
Next you'll building a rec room with a pool table and a bathroom with running water and then a fish tank with real fish.....:lol....... well maybe not.

But , if anyone could do it, it would be you Katsu-san

Just brilliant my friend

Gag

Cool idea - the carpet makes a nice distinction from the pristine, scientific look of the rest of the vehicle.

Thank you ,Tom-san. That what I wanted to make it looks like.

I would stay away from the polka dots... Maybe purple teddy bears on a yellow base?

That's the pattern of my underware!:facepalm

Next you'll building a rec room with a pool table and a bathroom with running water and then a fish tank with real fish.....:lol....... well maybe not.

But , if anyone could do it, it would be you Katsu-san

Just brilliant my friend

Gag

Fish tank? No way!!:lol
Thanks, Gag-san, I've been doing this small works for months. Oh I want to go build the exterior right now!!

Thank you my friends,

katsu

Thanks for the kind comment Randy-san.
The progress of these days are inch by inch but when I break throuth this part,
I will get a good one. (maybe )

katsu

geesh, im off line for just a couple of months and you build this, as always Katsu-son amazing work, love everything that is new to me, which is everything since the treads. big fan of the casts for the crew and that med-bot is inspiring.
and yes some how you made fire extinguishes art.
keep it up!

:lol Hi, friends, OK,OK

Sorry, I've been hardly putting up some progress these days.
In these days of the end of financial year, I couldn't get the good time for building.
Also, before I go on to exterior, I have to take care of those places I left over to touch up.
And that's a really boring progress.

Anyway,

Some additional detailing for the end wall of the cargo deck.

Ladder to the lower deck.

That's all for now.:(

Thanks always,
katsu

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back