Peter Mayhew, RIP :'(

59417914_2166007483466772_1291399487977160704_n.jpg

:unsure: RIP Sir...., and Thank you for the many fond childhood memories....

Sad, sad, sad news. To loose Peter so soon after Carrie. Tears me up when I see the photos of them together. A dark day indeed. Fare you well, you big walking carpet. RIP Chewie!!!

Sad news indeed. Although I never met him at conventions, it seems that from everyone's stories over the years that he was one of the most friendly and dedicated people you could imagine. He will be missed.

Too sad.
Met him a couple of times as he was a regular at even the smaller toy fairs and shows from the 90's on. Such a nice guy.
R.I.P Peter, you were the man.

:(

Thank you, Peter.The world will go on but it will never be the same without you.

My deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

I was shocked when I saw the news... everyone needs to form a protective circle around Mark. I'm not so worried about Harrison... his grumpiness seems to be sustaining him.

RIP, Chewie....

Super bummed about this. Chewbacca was one of my favorite characters. I have a stuffed Chewie that I loan to people I care about for hospital stays.
I never got the opportunity to meet him. Never attended a Con where he was a guest.

First Kenny, then Carrie, now Peter. Makes me sad thinking about it. Might do a Chewbacca marathon, Ep III - VII this weekend to celebrate his life.

Sad to hear, may he RIP. I did meet him once, thought I didn't realize it. I am not a huge Star Wars fan so I don't really geek out over the actors from the films, but while I was working in animation at Disney, he was at Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Weekend, and he came into the animation building for some reason. I was on the elevator and when the doors opened, this huge guy had to duck his head down as he walked in. He smiled and said hello and we proceeded to ride up a floor. After we got off, someone saw us exit the elevator and they ran over and mentioned to me that he palyed Chewbacca in Star Wars. I had no idea, lol. He seemed very nice.

chewie_ESB_1.jpg

Thank you Peter Mayhew . . . I felt so humble and proud to be able to serve you and the honourable Kenny Baker some
well earned cold refreshments during STAR WARS Celebration Europe 2 that hot weekend in Essen back in July 2013.

Here's thinking of you, Peter ... Chewbacca forever!

Chaïm

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back