Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

I really dont understand why the US versions are going for more than the Mexican bottles, do people care that little about accuracy over scarcity? Any idea how many of the Mexican ones were made?

I've said it before and I will say it again... I would rather pay the high price and get a real accurate one from Gary Weaver. I could care less if I get a mexico bottle or not. My fingers are always crossed for that day.

I have a question gang and wonder if you could help me.

I am in need of a Mexico bottle, I have been watching eBay and most of them are going for 130-150 at the end of auction.

there's acouple on eBay right now with buy it now option for 99 bucks. why is it that those are still there and others are bidding over the 100 dollar range and not buying the 99 dollar one? am I missing something here?

I have yet to buy a bottle and looking for advice, any input is greatly appreciated thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see a whole lot of talk by many members chanting, "If I get a second one, I'll offer it up here for a member who didn't get one". I have yet to see one being offered in the junkyard for just this reason. And no, I don't believe for a second that nobody was able to acquire a second one (or more!). On this thread alone there at least six different individuals wh have mentioned that they have more than one but I have yet to see anyone be "charitable".
If there were any RPF members that did pay it forward, kudos to you!

I Don't think it matters what we do or try come Nov . They have gotten a ton more press another 6.500 is ridiculous!!!! .They are selling on average of 400-500 on a 20.00 bottle !Your going up against these reselling slime who are in it for pure profit . Its disgusting they will go to any lengths to find away to beat out collectors. We dont' think like them its not a fair fight trust me . Come back to this thread Nov 3 oh boy its going to get REAL ugly then . I am so disgusted about the whole mess its really starting to take away from the prop . Now you see that bottle in the film and your going to think about this fiasco that I don't like its already had a negative effect for fans like us .

Between this and all my stores not having papers I give up. I realjze even if pepsk sold the bottles normaly people would buy 5, 10 in one shot to hord or sell off. This really has been a horrible experience....

I see a whole lot of talk by many members chanting, "If I get a second one, I'll offer it up here for a member who didn't get one". I have yet to see one being offered in the junkyard for just this reason. And no, I don't believe for a second that nobody was able to acquire a second one (or more!). On this thread alone there at least six different individuals wh have mentioned that they have more than one but I have yet to see anyone be "charitable".

question, so i sold one to a member here for retail price, is that wrong to do since im not a premium member? thus not able to sell in junkyard?

question, so i sold one to a member here for retail price, is that wrong to do since im not a premium member? thus not able to sell in junkyard?
First off, good for you!!!:thumbsup
Normally, selling something outside of the Junkyard is frowned upon but in this case, I'm pretty sure you're good.

Well done Rudy, that's so nice of you. Now if only I can find someone willing to sell me one for retail and ship to UK....

Still not had a response from Pepsi about if they will ship to UK on nov 3rd [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you - so what's obstacle with getting these? Where do they come from?

The bulk of these were exclusive to Cinemex theaters in Mexico, and I believe they were about ten dollars US equivalent. I hear some people attending Back to the Future screenings in the UK also got them.

I only got 1 bottle but I was able to get an extra usa today paper if you want one or know anyone that didn't get one. I don't want to say I'm selling it since this is not the junkyard. Not sure how that works? I would be willing to just give it to someone who missed out. I know it's not much, but I'd like to help if I can with the paper.

To be fair they just sold yesterday, majority of people don't have them in hand yet. Do you really want somebody to start a JY thread for an item they don't have in their possession?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back