Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Just cause the order went through. Doesn't mean Amazon will ship them though. They're usually good about it. But its no guarantee.

Would be a real shame if they were to cancel the already confirmed orders. From my perspective (as someone who does have an email confirmed order), I was waiting just the same as everyone else in the hopes of purchasing a bottle at either 9 pm or 12 pm. And luckily I was also refreshing near each hour mark. So if they were to cancel the orders at this point, it would have to happen before midnight since I have no reason to try and buy one anymore. That would just screw me out of the bottle that I had been lead to believe was mine at this point. So for my sake I sure hope my order stays confirmed and honored (as I wasn't duping anything, the page simply told me I could order).

I got my email saying everything is good and I have a bottle coming I used one click and did it from my iPhone. Guys have it up on your computer and phones just in case and make sure you use one click

Can't find the Walmart link ?
And if I try and buy something else it's says it doesn't ship on my (bongous) address [emoji21]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back