Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Now let's hear the right answer Pepsi in or out! lol of your Pepsi perfect USA.....
whats everyone doing about keeping the Pepsi in the bottle or not????

Same seller also does these ones
0cde42965390254105fbd76bca837957.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have the liquid in mine, but thinking I should empty it?! Oh the dilemma :p
Yes I still have the Pepsi in mine, I want to keep it in but don't want the bottle to damage over time..... ????

- - - Updated - - -

And similarly, for those of us with empty bottles who may want a liquid in, what's the best to put in?

Yes true not sure what to do?....

Hey guys. Looking to get some paint to spray my bottle lid, looking at these, not sure which would look best?
4d9035e2f1883958bd3d1950cf72c9b5.jpg

No worries. That's what the forum is for. Best of luck spraying and don't forget to share when it done! :)

Hopefully get it sprayed sometime when the weathers decent. Damn uk weather, sunny one minute, rain the next!

20160821_024018.jpg

How cool is that baby pepsi bottle :lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man!! Me too.. I love you're Star Wars collection... I'll post mine at one stage, have so much to set up since moving...

thanks . I like these a little more then my pepsi -free bottles . but mine were free to make from stuff I had laying around & only did it because I was told there's no way to make them free or cheep or easy.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back