Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Not really.

A custom film accurate bottle will cost you at the very least more than $150 so if you think the official Pepsi Perfect is high dollar and you don't want the cheaper Mexican alternative then I don't think you have any other options besides trying to make one yourself.

ok thanks I think I may go with the Mexico bottle. b/c the mexico on has that spout rather than the pepsi release.

For those interested I just bought a few pretty cool "Coke Perfect" labels I found on e-bay. Same size as the Pepsi Perfect labels.

I ordered 4. Going to use 2 on the Pepsi Perfect bottles from Mexico. What the hey. Coke in Pepsi out.

For those interested I just bought a few pretty cool "Coke Perfect" labels I found on e-bay. Same size as the Pepsi Perfect labels.

I ordered 4. Going to use 2 on the Pepsi Perfect bottles from Mexico. What the hey. Coke in Pepsi out.

Sounds cool please post some pic when you have got them done/made

Will do. Don't expect them to come in for a couple of weeks. Thinking about using a "Red Anodized looking paint" like "Anodized aluminum" for the top
caps of the bottles. An example of this would be the color of the capacitors on the drivers side of a Delorean Time Machine.

Many dont sell em thats the issue, included myself :p as soon as i could i was buying as many pepsi perfect bottles i was able to buy for the same reason they were sold out in couple of days even rumors of the ppl of the cinema reselling them outside began to spread soooo even here were a bit dificult to get for most ppl :p

Did you get the paint? I still haven't managed to order it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi yes I've ordered it but haven't had chance to use it yet......so busy at the mo
ive also ordered some of Roland's Pepsi perfect screen accurate vinyl stickers (they are very nice in fact they are perfect) will keep you posted when I get chance to mod my bottle :)

Hi yes I've ordered it but haven't had chance to use it yet......so busy at the mo
ive also ordered some of Roland's Pepsi perfect screen accurate vinyl stickers (they are very nice in fact they are perfect) will keep you posted when I get chance to mod my bottle :)

Oh cool, over ordered some PP decals from Vormz and just received the silver line sticker yesterday so I just need to get the paint but I think I will wait until new year and see how yours looks first [emoji106][emoji2]

Oh cool, over ordered some PP decals from Vormz and just received the silver line sticker yesterday so I just need to get the paint but I think I will wait until new year and see how yours looks first [emoji106][emoji2]

I'll probably start work on mine in the new year, I've ordered 2 different sets of 2mm silver line stickers one has come just waiting on the other one when I've got them both ill take a pic and post it and see what people think!

Hi sounds kind of cool, looked on eBay and can't find coke perfect stickers anywhere....... Have you got an item number for them please?
Or has anyone here designed a "coke perfect" sticker? Is so please post thank you :)

Sooo one of my pepsi perfect had this bump in the base which it didn't let it be standing right so very naively u__u tried to fix it with heat ...BIG MISTAKE -___- it ended up liked this (DISASTER) u_u T___T, so if anyone else is having the same problem plsss take on count the plastic is very thin

be warned DISATER.jpg

DISATER.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back