Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

This happened
image.jpeg

BTW, this didn't happen to me, found it on Twitter after some searching. Check your emails.

Last edited:
oh dear god... why is this happening now?!

- - - Updated - - -

in all honesty did you manage to get a bottle on the first release? if so this makes sense, if not i am deathly afraid right now...

Yes I did, and might I add I found that on twitter

well thank you for being honest, this is probably going to happen to everyone who was able to get a bottle on the first run.

this is going to be interesting... what are they going to do with all these bottles due to canceled orders?

I just got escalated 5 times in customer service and demanded a representative in the USA. After 4 previous 3rd party CS reps from another country, who had no idea what Pepsi Perfect was, I finally ended up with a Manager in the US who had a clue as to the whole Pepsi Perfect situation. He took the time to look at my notes and my order was cancelled because my wife also ordered one and both mine and hers are to be sent to the same address. Our names look very similar, so some Amazon rep could have gone through and cancelled it due to our names looking close OR both being sent to the same address. I explained to the Manager that it specifically says "One per customer" not one per household and he agreed. He will attempt to reinstate my order and call me back after one business day. We're both big BTTF fans and each want our own bottle, so I hope he's able to reinstate my order, but now I'm worried some rep will cancel my wife's order too.

I just got escalated 5 times in customer service and demanded a representative in the USA. After 4 previous 3rd party CS reps from another country, who had no idea what Pepsi Perfect was, I finally ended up with a Manager in the US who had a clue as to the whole Pepsi Perfect situation. He took the time to look at my notes and my order was cancelled because my wife also ordered one and both mine and hers are to be sent to the same address. Our names look very similar, so some Amazon rep could have gone through and cancelled it due to our names looking close OR both being sent to the same address. I explained to the Manager that it specifically says "One per customer" not one per household and he agreed. He will attempt to reinstate my order and call me back after one business day. We're both big BTTF fans and each want our own bottle, so I hope he's able to reinstate my order, but now I'm worried some rep will cancel my wife's order too.

good luck, keep us posted... i cant seem them canceling over the same address, but same credit card then yes. like exactly you say, what if 2 brothers both got completed orders?! your going to deny 1 brother because they live in the same house? this could be my problem IF we both got bottles, but i was the only one who was able to keep the bottle in the cart..

like i said, i cant see them denying shipping because of the same address but card payment yes

like i said, i cant see them denying shipping because of the same address but card payment yes

Yeah, we both used our own separate credit cards. The only thing that is the same is the address. I'm thinking it was a worker not paying attention to detail and thinking it was the same person. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to others although I have seen on FB that others got the same email and had their orders cancelled.

Yeah, we both used our own separate credit cards. The only thing that is the same is the address. I'm thinking it was a worker not paying attention to detail and thinking it was the same person. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to others although I have seen on FB that others got the same email and had their orders cancelled.

well at least they are cracking down

- - - Updated - - -

i dont know if this is possible, but if you can change the shipping address on the order that should beat what amazon is doing now.. if you can change the shipping address the scalpers probably have already caught on...

OMG!!! Seriously? These are just freaking plastic bottles that are very easily reproduced by Pepsi if needed. Why the heck are they treating this like that last bars of gold left on earth??? :facepalm
Amazon: "Well, we don't know how or why someone on ebay could be selling dozens of them (or maybe we do, but it's embarrassing!), but let's futz with someone who ordered one on each round of sales"?!
That said, the people on ebay listing their pre-sales may be screwed, so that's fun.

So when you go to "your orders" it says cancelled?

OMG!!! Seriously? These are just freaking plastic bottles that are very easily reproduced by Pepsi if needed. Why the heck are they treating this like that last bars of gold left on earth??? :facepalm

Exactly. It is not like they are NIKE MAGs with "power laces".

It looks like if you got one on the first release you can't have one from the second release. I do wonder what will become of the cancelled orders bottles. I doubt we will see them go on sale again. I'm sure we will see a bunch more bottles show up on ebay in a few more days.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back