Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Cool link I always thought it looked like one of those make it yourself wallet kits you'd build in Boy Scouts. Wonder if its available still?

I found that these are wallets that you'd get at state souvenir shops. I never heard about those kits, would be cool to see. Everyone have a good New Year and keep building!
The texture on the wallet is painted on, you have to carefully remove it, I think I'm going to try some wood stain to get the darker tan color.

Last edited:
I know of one of those places not that far. It is like a big Indian trading post store with a similar chief picture on sign. Always wanted to go inside. Now I'm envisioning piles of wallets

let me fix it!!!!!! I lost my preview, retyping everything- I'll keep you in suspense.
see post for build up images
http://www.therpf.com/f9/pee-wee-big-adventure-wallet-173437/#post2691556

pee-wee-big-adventure-wallet-dscn2959b.jpg-137029d1358207569

Last edited:
That wallet did turn out really nice. Here's a steel chainguard I've been working on. All I've done so far is sand it a little and put it in primer. It still needs some trimming and filing and the back bracket needs to be made and attached before I can paint it.

pwcg1.JPG

pwcg2.JPG

Last edited:
looks great primered, I have not primered mine, I did trim it but have not drilled the holes to mount it.

Last edited:
Ah! U guys r killing me! Please tell me I can get one of those chain guards somehow, or at least a template!

Now that I think about it, I think I remember seeing a template or something a few pages back.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I came across this forum about a year ago, and i check back periodically to see any new bikes being made. I am a huge Pee Wee fan and have always been obsessed with x1, and tank bikes in general, although I don't think I have the skills to build one though. Anyways, I was watching the show "Collection Intervention" a few weeks ago and this guy had a huge toy collection. When the camera pans you can see a model version of the bike. Anybody have any clue where in the hell he got that?? Here is a link to the video: Yabba Dabba Don't! | Collection Intervention | Syfy Video | Syfy
You see it for the first time at about the 2:08 mark and they continue to show it throughout the episode whenever they pan across his toys. Any ideas?
Thanks

That is a custom 1:6 scale by a 1:6 scale model named rainman, i think the bike was like 1500 and the figure was like 900. Very limited, there is a video on youtube about it.

I emailed Rainman a while back to see if he was interested in doing a few more of those 1/6 scale figures because i wanted one for the 1/6 scale bicycle model i made. He didnt seem very interested at all in selling any more. I guess thats what keeps his prices up so high because they are so limited... Pretty cool but not worth $800-$1200 bucks.... Here are a couple pics of the model bicycle i am building... These arent super recent. The model is 90% finished now.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back