Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Bike is till a WIP. Gone through a couple different self made chainguards and was unhappy with both. Is there a good CNC shop out there you guys recommend?

Bump for anyone whose made progress!

I've been working on my bike off and on. Didn't get a chance to get very far since I spent Sept and Oct building a proton pack for a buddy of mine.

Here's where I'm at so far. I lost the nuts for the S bolts for the Springer fork, so I need to find some so I can mount the front tire. Also if anyone's got a lead on a tiger siren, lemme know, shoot me a PM! :)

a5u3ebet.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
So I kinda just threw this together really quick because I'm moving in 2 weeks. It stilm needs a ton a of stuff. I have the takagi crank but I don't have the correct nuts for it to secure to the bike so I might just use the one that came with the bike until I finish with the move. I just want to ride it around already!!!

8atesa5e.jpg

Lol, this is from the LA Xmas parade. A buddy of mine sent me a pic of this kid doing the tequila dance. They were in the Xmas parade too driving the ecto-1 from. Ghostbusters.

The bikes not accurate what so ever, but it still gets the point across.

Not sure but here's the pic my friend had sent me. It does look like a tackle box on top and ice chests on the side.

muryqeva.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

The Hollywood parade pics are great! I'm not bothered that his bike isn't screen accurate. I think it's cool to see a younger guy keeping the spirit of the Pee Wee bike alive. Looks like he was having fun!

Hey guys... Looking for some help. I'm trying to find good clean shots of Pee Wee's wallet pictures of him and the X1. Not sure if anyone has come across them in their travels.

Last edited:
Is there a thread on the wallet? I have screen caps for about 3 pictures and the wallet is a plastic souvenir wallet with an Indian stamped into it. I've seen about 2-3 versions of it, most seen have black stitching on the edge.

Similar to this one but without the texture in the background.

Last edited:
Not that I'd seen. I just picked up one of the inaccurate wood grain front wallets to see if i could modify it and am still on the hunt for the right one.

I was looking at Colorbond as an option to recolor the front. Supposedly it bonds instantly to vinyl and plastic, is flexible and won't crack off.

Colorbond Restore or change color of vinyl, leather, carpet, plastics or metal.

Now that I have the wallet in hand though, I found the wood grain is actually textured, not just screened or painted.

I'll start a separate thread when I get going on it :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back