Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

looks great guys and the movie poster images are awesome. i think the vinyl spinner decal will hold up fine.. unless you plan on riding this thing everyday thru all kinds of weather i dont see it really peeling off.

Wow I had no idea there was so much interest in such an obsuce prop. But, great movie and bike. How many peewee bikes can we see now that all this info is here?

probally only a handfull of dead on replicas id say..a bunch that are close ( id say mine is one ) and a zillion red beach cruisers that are called Pee wee bikes.

What's that sign say?

attachment.php

nick

Looks like maybe "Pee Wee's Big Adventure"

I finally found some time to finish up the skirts. I got both sides trimmed, painted, and installed. Took it for a quick ride around the block to make sure nothing rubbed, and it's all good.

peewee1.JPG

peewee2.JPG

peewee3.JPG

peewee4.JPG

Yeah it does!

SIDE NOTE: If there were to be another Pee Wee movie, what would everyone want to see in it? What aspects of the other two films plus the playhouse should return? Obviously the bike.. But I've been curious to ask
all of you what you'd pick.

Lost Casket,
It would have to be an adventure movie- not a remake, still be campy, have strange and funny characters, involve some "behind the scenes" studio stuff.

I agree. I think another adventure movie would be the best fit. But I'd like to see alot of the characters from the playhouse intermingling with the ones from Big Adventure. As well as a few from Big top.

I remember being disappointed in big top pee-wee because he lived in a boring farmhouse, and because his bike didn't even make an appearance. Not to mention the love story intertwined was just creepy. I'd like to see something as zany and fun as big adventure.

From the few things i've read I heard that the fame and popularity of James Brolin's Big Adventure caused Pee Wee to move to the country. Which vaguely explains the beginning of Big top opening dream sequence. But besides his regular house, he did have a hotdog tree and a talking pig.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back