Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

yeah, but from straight on its sticks out about half of an inch. At least I wasn't to far off from materials. Ill just have to sand them down. Thanks!

Lol. "Far off" is subjective. I have no idea what the original was made from, MDF is just what I chose to use. And besides, you're is more Pee-wee inspired. You can use whatever you want!

great looking bike! you will fool a lot of people as most likely all of us on here are probally the small handfull of people who actually know whats what..i joke around with my friends saying i am Pennsylvanias premier Pee-wee bike expert..jus noticed the correct mickey bell is on ebay now along w indian head carlisle whitewalls..in case anyone needs em

haha see one of us would know..i have a yellow shirt one but its a differant bell shape, green shirt is on my bike. they musta made a million mickey bells

i was looking for months till i won a green shirt one, its the right housing and black plastic button, most seem to be the metal button..i actually had three differant ones and disassembled and built my almost correct one. so now almost every bike i own has a mickey bell. plus that one has a nice image still

awesome! im gonna be starting a bike for my daughter as well, but its gonna be a replica of Judy Moodys schwinn from the not bummer summer movie..

Does anyone have a template of some kind, or blueprint of the chaingaurd
as well as the skirt?? Just so I have something I can print out to base it off
of. I'm getting ready to do the back end of my bike. unsure how to tackle it.

Any help would be appreciated.. I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure it out.

Regarding bells, "Mickey kicking a ball" would also be correct for the Pee Wee bike. Check out the pic on page 6 of this thread.

Lostcasket, I can send you a template for the chain guard. Send me a PM with your mailing address. I don't have my skirt guards made yet though, so I have no template for those.

I have the soccer Mickey bell at the moment. I haven't noticed it in the actual movie, but only in the promotional material. Has anybody seen it in the movie?

ive never seen it either? dude i got the templates from my skirts. your welcome to borrow them.. although if you use a tracing of Jacks chainguard the fit may be a little off to fit with them. i could also make a tracing of my chainguard if you want the whole deal. only thing i wonder is if the fit will be the same since your using a differant frame?

You never really get a good shot of the bell's top in the film. The only decent shot is this-

pee-wees-big-adventure-bike-vlcsnap-3779416.png-43500d1295717322

Nick

Last edited:
yes on some of the other shots you can see the screw also..i made mine from prints and used the screw as referance. on the DX tanks any other source than bicyclebones? i have one of his on my X1 but would also like one for this 41 DX i bought (pulled the crank and it has 41 stamped on it) but at 95 bucks may be a while..although it is a nice tank.

I have the soccer Mickey bell at the moment. I haven't noticed it in the actual movie, but only in the promotional material. Has anybody seen it in the movie?

You can see the "Soccer Mickey" bell during the clown dream sequence, while they're carting the bicycle parts down the hallway.

-Andy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back