Parker family picture high res (Spider-Man 1)

mayus

Hi guys,

I'm searching for a high resolution family picture of the Parker family from Spider-Man 1 without the frame. Just the picture itself.

The picture with the frame is attached.
Maybe you guys can help me out as I want to print it out myself :)

Attachments

• 6g9tbxuzeeca1.jpg
    6g9tbxuzeeca1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 119
I tried to remove the watermark. Here is the result if anybody wants it

Attachments

• pp-family-transformed.jpeg
    pp-family-transformed.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 103
  • pp-family-cropped.png
    pp-family-cropped.png
    1 MB · Views: 118
mayus You did a pretty good job removing the watermark! You have to be really looking to see the tiny, tiny hint of it. Really nice of you to share it.

I had this along with his dad's briefcase files and xrays. Unfortunately, they were on my old laptop which was turned into an expensive brick/paper weight when Microsoft did an auto-update on my laptop. I lost over 2000 Marvel Paper Props. If I manage to get the hard drive removed or backed up I will see if I can find some of the rare Spiderman 1 props and post them up.
-
If you save the image above to mobile some apps may remove the watermark, since I used some apps made to remove other watermarks on my paper props :) So, to reiterate, on Android play store there are apps you can use to remove the watermarks I just tested a variety, just make sure you save your master and keep doing regular backups. Some software changes the colour slightly!

I have to give credit to this site that I used. I'm definitely not an expert in this stuff so I'm glad that there are sites like these that exist :D

13doctorwho two days ago I went into a copy shop to print it in 10 x 15 cm and you cant see the watermark thats left at all, while on pc you can see it pretty well imo.

ArgusUndercover Wow that would be so awesome dude! I would love to see them!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back