Original stormtrooper blaster prop

No probs Merlin yes would love to see more, it's not so busy over in the dredd threads and anything you have on lawgivers would go down well. I'm currently half way through scratch building one myself :)

Even if it was screen used, so what? It's a very insignificant bit that rates just above vials of sand from Luke's homeworld. :lol

Don't understand me wrong - it's possible that it is screenused, it's just something not proveable.

If you keep one and believe your friend/coworker that it is a real one ..... Why not?

The other, put it on ebay, tell the truth. It was given from a guy on set as a real, but you have no proof other than being in the same business and knowing nd believing him.
Then let the buyers decide if they believe it's real. Maybe some do and pay way more than we think.

No probs Merlin yes would love to see more, it's not so busy over in the dredd threads and anything you have on lawgivers would go down well. I'm currently half way through scratch building one myself :)
I'll dig out pics and videos, they are on a hard drive somewhere.. But
just to remind you they are the pick up lawgivers from the London shoot not the main shoot in South Africa,but I'm sure you will see different serial numbers ( in case you wanted to know )

spacebob ill post pics as a new thread on dredd forum of the lawgivers as promised but im having trouble uploading the video of them firing,it seems the only way is to go on youtube then make my own link, i cant find a way of copying from my private email,
anyway see you over on Dredd,

Attachments

• Dredd_.zip
    515.8 KB · Views: 101
What can I say Liam was true to his word :)

How it looks on my blaster build (one day I'll upgrade the cylinders, though I believe these were the first to have this configuration over on the FISD site, so bit more history with this blaster), and compared to the shorter (cheat) round I had been using.

DSC_0272.JPGDSC_0271.JPG

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back