OK, it's premiered.....DRIVE Props?

...Bah, we all know getting canceled by Fox isn't a death sentence :lol

Admittedly, it sucks that it got the boot so early on, but I think it's only a matter of time before we get the full season somewhere. In the mean time, I need to re-order that flash drive, because my order didn't go through with the PayPal checkout. :angry

Above that.
Angelus - where did you get the license number from? Just made up?

9 30 05 - The date Serenity was released.

4 14 07 - The day Drive premiered. :D

Yours is looking fantastic. I thought about using a candid pic of Nathan, but I was lazy and didn't want to look for one. LOL

I may go back and change it now that I've seen yours, though.

Heh, cool numbers - I'll have to think of something like that...

I might try and have these made - I know someone was doing printing onto cards now...

Does anybody know the year of the Tully F-250?
Freeze framing a scene shows a Ranger XLT emblem on the side, and a quick google search led me to TV.com/many other sites, which all list it as a 1972 F-100.

So, survey says: 1972 Ford F-100 Ranger XLT.

Above that.

I'm thinking it's a heart with a caduceus on it. Know anyone that uses that?

EDIT: Angelus - where did you get the license number from? Just made up?

Here's how mine is coming thus far:
templicensetv1.jpg

What do I need to add to this so it's not incredibly illegal to print up? Is it okay as it is? (I have a new version with a license number)

Last edited:
What do I need to add to this so it's not incredibly illegal to print up? Is it okay as it is? (I have a new version with a license number)

I would imagine that putting "Not a valid form of license or ID" in red on one of the borders would suffice. But, don't quote me on it.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back