OK, it's premiered.....DRIVE Props?

Did anyone get a good look of the stolen flash drive from the premier?

I'm 99% sure it's the Lexar Lightning. I paused it at the part where he shows it to the guy who's following them.
jumpdriveym6.jpg

http://www.lexar.com/jumpdrive/lightning.html

Last edited:
Yup, and it appears that if you order it online, they actually laser engrave your name/whatever on it. That's pretty cool

I love the show...and...I too work at a Fox affiliate. I got all the IDs in a promo kit sent to my station...along with a poster with the cast on it and a map on the other side with all the bios. They also sent a bunch of really awful smelling air fresheners. I don't have access to the promos because of some legal stuff. I will try to get some scans of the IDs if there is enough interest. I am really busy right now, and I don't know when that will be. I hope that this will take off..cause I would love to start a collection of this show.

so far...

Phone
Jump "Drive"
IDs
Missing Poster

some other possible props...

red ticket from the space center
knife
License Plate

I would guess that reason for the different missing posters is that one was created for the original pilot and one was created for the pilot which we saw. Nathan wasn't cast as the original Tully, so they reshot the pilot with him in it. Why they changed it to Hastings is beyond me. I am suprised that they even used a real town. Needless to say I was quite pleased they picked my sleepy little college town.

Gregg

It's is the Lexar drive. Have one right infront of me now, been using it about a half year now.
The first time it was show on the screen I turned to my wife and was like, Hey I have that prop!

Yup, and it appears that if you order it online, they actually laser engrave your name/whatever on it. That's pretty cool
Well, that's only if you order 100 or so...:lol

I found a site that had the drive (just 512mb) for $9.99, $5 shipping :thumbsup

I'm working on a version of my own and I can't figure out a logo from the Nebraska sample license they give on their page. It's the one in the bottom right below "DONOR". Any thoughts?

Above that.

I'm thinking it's a heart with a caduceus on it. Know anyone that uses that?

EDIT: Angelus - where did you get the license number from? Just made up?

Here's how mine is coming thus far:
templicensetv1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice Darth Brass!

I think I prefer the pic of Nate you used to the one above that came from the promo shots of the show. He looks a little too "zoolander" ish in the license Angelus did. He's tryin' to look all angsty and distraught.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back