Officially Licensed STAR WARS: Leather Outerwear. BOBA FETT New Teaser Added 3/22

Re: Officially Licensed STAR WARS: Movie Replica Motorcycle Suits.

- Removable Quilted Interior.
- Removable CE Approved Body armor
(Shoulders, Forearms/Elbows, Full Back Spine Protector)

- $298.00 USD and Distribution is WorldWide.

More details, clear images and size chart coming soon!
:thumbsup

David

OK...so I can actually wear this stuff on Track Days? Very cool!:thumbsup

Hmm... Screen accurate Vader suit? It was leather right? I could wear it on a motorcycle...

( a guy can dream...)

Congrats David and Rimma! The video doesn't work for me. Your past work is fantastic and I can't wait to see screenshots or photos.

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you all yet again for the kind words and encouragement! :thumbsup
The RPF continues to register a good amount of hits on our website so it's really cool for us to see day in and day out that you guys here are checking out the website...and especially cool for us to now be gearing up for STAR WARS merchandise, something that this board in particular holds near and dear to its heart/s.:thumbsup

MPFX, Trooper TK409, MooCriket, runnriottt, KevVader, CSMacLaren, Amish Trooper...a big thanks to you all!

A couple of your questions...
We're getting a lot of Darth Vader related emails, and yes... Vader is certainly a possibility and logical for our License, but if we take this step and proceed with a Vader Leather Motorcycle Suit it's going to require an incredible amount of thought, engineering and over all commitment to the source material that will probably lead it to be the single most intricate and complex suit we've ever attempted. :ninja
We'll only proceed with Darth Vader if we can guarantee the level of authenticity needed for the replica nature of this incredible character...and it wont be easy.
Just getting it to look right is the first step...and that alone is certainly a huge challenge, then the safety aspect...practicality, fit and comfort all have to work hand in hand so this 'if attempted' will need to be done right...or not at all.
I'm hoping you Vader nuts :)lol) will chime in from time to time IF we do proceed with this character and post progress pics. You guys are the experts, and I'm hoping that together something like this can be - the best that it can be - if we decide to make it part of our 2011 product line up.

We've mentioned GINO and Art Andrews as people we're going to be directly working with on the sidelines but we value everyone's input, suggestions and critiques ...so as we start to unveil product after product, we hope to continue to have your support. :thumbsup

Wearing our goods on Track Days? Absolutely YES!!!! That's what this is all designed for...and when you step off of your bike, get ready to be swarmed by curious onlookers. :lol
We've seen this happen time and time again with our TDK Batman suit...and I suspect that these STAR WARS goods will attract just as much.......if not more attention!

:thumbsup

......a Wookie Motorcycle Suit with an Ewok back pack? Now we're talking!:)

Products will be issued as Limited and Non Limited runs. This will be determined on a case by case product release.
Distribution and Sales is worldwide...and we will be offering approved Retailers distribution collaborations with these goods.:thumbsup

Thanks again everyone!

David

'Empire Cafe Racer' jacket...
This design is certainly influenced heavily by the Ceremonial Jacket, and features the following:
- Two-Tone Embossed Shoulder Logos.

This jacket is just awesome! I hope you use the correct Imperial logo for the shoulders though - unfortunately the style on your prototype jacket is just wrong: It reflects the dreadful West End Games design which has nothing in common to the screen used cogs :cry

Hint: All spokes (light & dark) must have the same proportions, ie. 30° each. Radii are different too.

Otherwise it is a must have!

Cheers!

Hi RPF!
And let me also chime in on congratulating UD Replicas in becoming an official Star Wars licensee.

As David mentioned, I'll be collaborating with him in bringing these high quality Star Wars pieces to fruition.
It will be my role to ensure/maximize screen accuracy while considering the criteria of fully functional motorcycle outerwear via art direction, analysis and critique.

I'm confident that by combining our knowledge and skill sets that the end result will be a successful translation of your favourite Star Wars characters into high end CE approved motorcycle outerwear.

It's our goal to see the visual essence of these iconic characters preserved as closely as possible.

More to come soon.

Last edited:

excellent David
I'll be checking the webpage often.

Not sure if its already been suggested: Star Wars bomber jackets? Simple bomber leather jacket with the symbols on them?

In David's own words yesterday:
"The soft, plush feel of this leather is second to none. This white leather motorcycle jacket is stunning, sharp and simply out of this world! It's going to get a lot of attention... now I can't wait to reveal it!"

- David Pea just commented on our ****** **** **** **** jacket.
Sorry, can't reveal just yet. :ninja

...but surprisingly it is 'Coming Soon'!

Rimma :angel

Let me confirm that 2 Star Wars biker jackets will be on hand at Wizard World Toronto this weekend. :)
...and yes you'll be able to try them on and take pics too.
Can't wait to see you folks there.:thumbsup

David

2 Star wars Biker Jackets....

1) White Leather with black visible contrast stitching.

28443d24.jpg

2)Black Leather, all black detailing.

94a679c7.jpg

The show was fantastic....and the 501st folks are a true class act. Thanks to everyone for making me feel like part of the family.

Once I gather up all my pics I'll add more eye candy. :)

ShadowTrooper Helmet courtesy of eFX Collectibles. :thumbsup

David

Here's a few more from the show....mostly SW. :cool

476c738e.jpg

4317a01d.jpg

0fbd53f0.jpg

30411930.jpg

5d32d227.jpg

1cdb6c11.jpg

fd766e7d.jpg

95ffc73d.jpg

991898eb.jpg

f87d120a.jpg

6a58bb37.jpg

94717fc3.jpg

4ff608f8.jpg

b1d657a3.jpg

David

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back