Official Star Trek Phaser Thread

What I did was remove as much of the peg on the bottom of the watch crown and then only had to make a very small depression on the P1 to fit what was left with a small knife. By doing it this way you don't have to drill all the way through the P1 and risk messing anything up.
That was an idea I toyed with, also. (Which I suppose has the added bonus of not getting flakes of plastic falling inside your P1 and rattling around.) Where did you get your crown? Did you go for the blue or red variant?

That was an idea I toyed with, also. (Which I suppose has the added bonus of not getting flakes of plastic falling inside your P1 and rattling around.) Where did you get your crown? Did you go for the blue or red variant?
I went with the blue variant and I got it on ebay from a seller called jonpaultrek. I know some people have issues with him but the few things I got from him I never had any problems with.

susannetrek on ebay has a crown version that is totally flat on the bottom. But I suppose that has the added negative of not having that extra little bit of "grip" from being recessed into a hole.

susannetrek on ebay has a crown version that is totally flat on the bottom. But I suppose that has the added negative of not having that extra little bit of "grip" from being recessed into a hole.
I saw that and it looks like it would not sit flat on the P1 but it is hard to tell from the pictures.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back