Oblivion Jack Harper's Pistol - Build Thread (Pic Heavy!)

Hey there! I am looking to build the props from this movie. It’s one of my favorites. Any idea where I may find a kit or the design files?
Well, there's a fantastic 2nd run resin kit of the (entire) rifle possibly happening in the junkyard.

I can do prints of the Pistol (as a kit) and a rifle kit that will mate to a Masada airsoft if you want something 'functional. (Note: I don't sell of give out files.)

Haven't seen much out there otherwise. I seem to recall a kit or two of the pistol on Etsy or somewhere else, but they were nowhere near accurate. It's not the easiest model to replicate, even for a fairly skilled modeler.

duortega2049 you can also find some variations at thingiverse for FREE, Oblivion Hand Gun by AlcatrazSkywalker & Oblivion Blaster Mods (Split/enhanced handle, working safety, trigger spring pins) by rkxone and they also have the rifle Oblivion Theme Blaster Construct Shell by sabre_blaster Don't know how accurate they are as I have not printed them, but at least it is an option that won't cost you a small fortune. Your call but hope you can save a few bucks for files that are FREE. Cheers and if you do, let us all know how it went.

duortega2049 you can also find some variations at thingiverse for FREE, Oblivion Hand Gun by AlcatrazSkywalker & Oblivion Blaster Mods (Split/enhanced handle, working safety, trigger spring pins) by rkxone and they also have the rifle Oblivion Theme Blaster Construct Shell by sabre_blaster Don't know how accurate they are as I have not printed them, but at least it is an option that won't cost you a small fortune. Your call but hope you can save a few bucks for files that are FREE. Cheers and if you do, let us all know how it went.
Free is always good for those who want that option. Out of those links, the second pistol is pretty OK. The general shapes are there, but it's off in the details, though you can instantly see what blaster it is, which is important. Handle (hard to get right) and barrel are not bad. Back section/slide seems to lack a lot of detail and is too 'blocky' overall. If accuracy is not a huge concern, it's a good option- for free files, you can't really complain.

Well, there's a fantastic 2nd run resin kit of the (entire) rifle possibly happening in the junkyard.

I can do prints of the Pistol (as a kit) and a rifle kit that will mate to a Masada airsoft if you want something 'functional. (Note: I don't sell of give out files.)

Haven't seen much out there otherwise. I seem to recall a kit or two of the pistol on Etsy or somewhere else, but they were nowhere near accurate. It's not the easiest model to replicate, even for a fairly skilled modeler.
That sounds awesome! I would love a kit to attach to a Masada, I have one that I can work with. What's the best way to get in touch with you??

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back