Nuka-Cola (Fallout 3) Bottle replica: Ideas please!

I'm not sure it this works for blue highlighters, but if you crack open green highlighters and let the ink drain into water, the water will glow very brightly when put next to a black light.

A cool display could be made for a Nuca-Cola Quantum bottle using a small black light and highlighter ink.

I'd also recommend the Gatorade G2 Blueberry-Pomegranate. It's got a good blue color to it, plus it tastes like coolaid (So not too sweet), and it's only 100 calories per bottle. :lol (Though I doubt it glows in the dark.) Just the thing to replace all those electrolytes after a long day of trekkin' through the wastelands killing slavers, mutants, and giant bugs.

image_28.jpg

My little brother is crazy for the fallout game he plays it all the time so I bought a couple of coke bottles to make a nuka cola and Quantum bottle replica for him. Im wondering does anyone have the logos for the caps? I don’t think you see them in the game but the bottle just doesn’t look right with coca cola tops on them. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

My little brother is crazy for the fallout game he plays it all the time so I bought a couple of coke bottles to make a nuka cola and Quantum bottle replica for him. Im wondering does anyone have the logos for the caps? I don’t think you see them in the game but the bottle just doesn’t look right with coca cola tops on them. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

Use sandpaper on the bottle caps. (they have been laying around the wilderness for 200 years so the might be a bit worn.

And you do see them in the game because you use them as money. But i can't remember if there is any logo or so on them.

/Conny

If you have a bottle, (and a photo editing program) is an easy prop to made i believe.

But because i am a "veteran" of Fallout 1 and 2, i have stuck to believe that nuca cola was blue, on bottle with blue label and not a black-brown fluid, in a bottle with a red label like coca-cola...

If you have a bottle, (and a photo editing program) is an easy prop to made i believe.

But because i am a "veteran" of Fallout 1 and 2, i have stuck to believe that nuca cola was blue, on bottle with blue label and not a black-brown fluid, in a bottle with a red label like coca-cola...

Thanks, but I've since made the bottles. That's why this thread hasn't been posted in for 3 months :)

Really?

Well, i think that there are not many Fallout fans on this forum...

I would love to see the finished bottles.

I want to made some Fallout 1 and 2 Items, and Nuka-Cola is one of them !

Nice !

I think that here on Hellas, Coca-Cola and Pepsi are on glass bottles like that of Nuka-Cola.

I am gonna hit the supermarket tomorrow, and i let you know !

As for the fluid, i am thinking about my magenta printer ink canister... :cool

I also just saw this thread and have to say that the weathered label and the quantum label are awesome!!!

I like the glo sticks, but I bet the have to be replaced frequently to keep the glow. I also like the LED idea as you could just turn it on periodically. Otherwise, the blue liquor is probably the best bet right now.

It would be really cool to have a kind of lava lamp set up for the Quantum as well.

Great work!

Hmm... If you put a battery and a led under the cup of the Nuka-Cola Quantum bottle, doesn't you have a very nice office "lamp"???

Really?

Well, i think that there are not many Fallout fans on this forum...

I would love to see the finished bottles.

I want to made some Fallout 1 and 2 Items, and Nuka-Cola is one of them !

Here are some pics of my finished bottles from in this thread. I don't have any new pictures, right now they are back at home on my TV

DSC01258.jpg

DSC01259.jpg

DSC01260.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

Nice bottles!

Have you searched allot to find them or they where common bottles?
I havened never see similar bottles of Coca-Cola or Pepsi, here.

Only a "collectors" bottle from Coca-Cola before some years...

I found a 6 pack of the classic/retro style coca-cola in glass bottles at a local gas station, I don't think they are that hard to come by. They even sell them on Amazon.

Also I have a friend who has an old Coke collection, who donated to the cause in return for some nuka-cola :)

If there was enough interest I could maybe do a small run of finished bottles ;)

Thanks for volunteering to make them.

But thing, is, that i live in Hellas, and the shipment cost will be high.
And also, i am enjoying allot doing props my self!

But i am sure, that if you make 6 - 8 of them, you will found many costumers, and not only from the Prop making community. :cool

Those bottles are a bit hard to find here, but is a very interesting procedure to search for the right part you need.

P.S.
(I haven't hit the stores, i will do it on Monday)

I found a 6 pack of the classic/retro style coca-cola in glass bottles at a local gas station, I don't think they are that hard to come by. They even sell them on Amazon.

Also I have a friend who has an old Coke collection, who donated to the cause in return for some nuka-cola :)

If there was enough interest I could maybe do a small run of finished bottles ;)

That would be a pretty neat set, especially if you could do both the nuka cola and quantum bottles together.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back