Northern California Prop Gathering on Saturday, November 10 (UPDATED)

Mark,

Will the host providing the location have any issues with the firearms props I usually bring? Gotta' ask, don't want to cause a problem with any anti-gun types. You know the usually arsenal I bring.

Would like a table and 2 chairs if possible. THANKS.

Gary
The business will not have a problem with your stuff. I informed them months ago about that. The key thing is that anything just has to be watched and taken care of.

I'll be there with a nice Star Trek uniform display. I'm hoping that the offer of tables still stands.

BTW, I don't know if anyone has brought this up yet;

Is the site owner aware that is not a public event? Just curious.

Thanks!
Yes, the business owner knows that this is not a public event and they support that. I brought that up at the very beginning when I asked to us their place.

The table offer still stands.

I was looking over the posted map, and the orange dot. Is that the front door, or is that the back door. We do need to enter the back door correct?
Can't wait till next Saturday.
The orange dot refers to the front door. I refer to it since there are no Toy Fusions signs in back. As indicated earlier, please bring items in through the back. Especially if you have very large props.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drats. Started losing my voice yesterday. Have to pass. I really wanted to go and see everyone. Have a great time...take lots of pictures.

Mark, thanks for pulling this together, sorry I couldn't make it.

Hey I made it early, and wasn't able to stick around long, but I did get a chance to look around a bit, the weapons , Trek costumes, and the Mask/Helmets were great. Hats off to R2, he rocked. It was great to meet everyone, glad I made it by, maybe next time I won't double book my day, and bring my Cylon by.
Thanks everyone.
Dale

Also put in a early appearance and departure. Nice display of props, not as much as in the past, but nice assortment. Being a Trekster, really like the uniforms and PADDs.

Thanks again for hosting.

J

not as much as in the past,
J

John, that's because you didn't bring your trek items.

It was a good turn out and good to see everyone. We missed a lot of the bay area folks. For those that did make it out, I hope everyone made it home safe in the rain.

Good party guys.

Just got in, great get together but man was that a lot of rain on the way home.

Great to see everyone as always, wish more of the Bay Area people could have made it over but most everyone that did make it out brought some good stuff to talk about anyhow. Cool props and more prop talk than you can shake a stick at!

And no problem on the prize but that is a special thanks to Amy at MR for hooking us up with some small prizes to give out, thankyaverymuch!

Being a Trekster, really like the uniforms and PADDs.

J

Here are a couple of quick shots of the Trek stuff John was referring to.

st1.jpg
st7.jpg

I have a few pictures from the shin dig. Here is a group shot:

thecrew.jpg

ednR2.jpg

GImoes.jpg

make what you will out of this one

Last edited by a moderator:
We made it home fine, but by the time I pulled into the driveway, I was on edge from driving in the rain concentrating. The boys and I had a great time as always and really appreciated everyone who was patient with our questions about all the cool stuff you guys brought. This kind of gathering always gets me going about what I want to do and the possibilities.

Thanks!!

Don G.

Man, it looks like you guys had a great time!
I totally missed out on this one and since I'm in the Bay Area it would only have taken two hours to get there:cry!
I've never been to one of these before, but I have a garage full of props, helmets and other stuff I'd love to bring.
I'd love to go next time around.

We had a great time and it was nice seeing everyone. Maybe we should consider a bi-anual event, one likr in May or June or something? Some sun would be nice.

In fact one of the site owners asked me if we would like to hold other meetings there, perhaps 2-3 a year.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back