Northern California Prop Gathering on Saturday, November 10 (UPDATED)

Re: Northern California Prop Gathering (Sacramento Region)

I need to get written confirmation, but tentatively I am looking at securing Saturday, October 20, from 11 AM to 5 PM.

Any further news on this date?

Also, I might suggest seeing if the hours can be pushed out to until 6-7pm? There are folks who work on Saturdays who would still like to attend in the PP in the late afternoon.

I need to get written confirmation, but tentatively I am looking at securing Saturday, October 20, from 11 AM to 5 PM.

Oh well maybe next time then, as I will be out of town at the Dallas Comic Con that weekend.

Oh well maybe next time then, as I will be out of town at the Dallas Comic Con that weekend.

Well hell man, I'm going to the Dallas ComicCon because I live in Dallas !!

Hope to see 'ye here !

(sorry to hijack the Thread, back to business.....)

How big of an area are we talking here for a display space. I have a few large items that I wouldn't mind showing off, and yes bigger than a pick up truck. :confused

There is recent talk of the date changing for this event. If so then I might be able to make it, so let us know when you can there Mark.

Seem like it is dying on the vine as we watch, nothing seems to be said much about it in a while. :cry
It's not dying on a vine. The business owner, who is lending us space, had a major death in his family, and he is the executor of the estate. I have also been busy with wrapping a former job, attending Dragon-con and I am in the process of starting a new job as project manager.

As obi1kenny alluded to, some board members have asked for a change in date so I am consulted my main contact and his partners about options in November.

How big of an area are we talking here for a display space. I have a few large items that I wouldn't mind showing off, and yes bigger than a pick up truck. :confused
Define "large" and how many of them? There is over 2000 square feet of display space and there is a garage door which would allow for large items to be brought in. At the same time, I want to allow for enough space for display tables. To make it easier, go ahead and PM or e-mail me.

Saturday, November 10, is the new date, confirmed in writing. I will edit my first post to summarize the information.

I'll be there!

Hi Guys, I've been checking out therpf.com for a couple of years, I just dont post that much. Nor did I register till recently.

I built the Studio Scale Blockade Runner for the "5-25-77"

Thanks to this site I've built my ss 32" falcon, ss At-At. And currently building the 5' Falcon

Saturday, November 10, is the new date, confirmed in writing. I will edit my first post to summarize the information.

We will add this date to our calendar. We may be out of town that weekend, but if we are around, we will plan to be there.

I hope everyone is excited about next Saturday. Our host will graciously set-up one or television systems. We can play movies. However, I do know that some of you like video games such as first person shooters, digital dance revolution and even air guitar. If you would like, please feel free to bring a console and games you would like to play.

Again if anyone has any questions or comments, please post or pm me. Look forward to seeing all those who can hopefully make it out.

I was looking over the posted map, and the orange dot. Is that the front door, or is that the back door. We do need to enter the back door correct?
Can't wait till next Saturday.

I'll be there with a nice Star Trek uniform display. I'm hoping that the offer of tables still stands.

BTW, I don't know if anyone has brought this up yet;

Is the site owner aware that is not a public event? Just curious.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Mark,

Will the host providing the location have any issues with the firearms props I usually bring? Gotta' ask, don't want to cause a problem with any anti-gun types. You know the usually arsenal I bring.

Would like a table and 2 chairs if possible. THANKS.

Gary

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back