Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was testing out my charger and some wires, and I found something out that is a little odd. When I connect the + and - wires to the DC plug, the light on the charger turns red. That's supposed to signify that the battery is charging, but it happens with no battery connected to it.

And best replica in the world cloneprops!!! No one would believe you if you told people you made them yourself.

Now if only someone would make the V2's and CloneProps shoes have babies, we could all have incredible shoes at a good price. :lol

-Nick

Last edited:
Thanks Mitastouch, Thanks Thenickfox!! I feel SO happy with your comments!!!
Heres some new photos of the process for the leather part with switch inside.is a double conection switch for controlling EL and LED at same time.

So I just got off the messenger with the guy from Koko Store and he said he would include 2 more pairs of straps with my order at no extra cost. All I had to do was ask! :)

If I make a mistake then its good to know I have a backup. Otherwise I can sell the extra modded pairs to those in need!

Last edited:
Wow. I should have asked for extra straps! Would have taken off a lot of pressure. ;)

Anyways, for some reason my feet have been getting a bit sore wearing these. I know you're really not supposed to wear these anyways, but what do you say to getting some inserts?

I went to several home improvement stores and several hobby shops but no one had little plastic bottles with needles for the Loctite.

I ended up ordering little plastic bottles online that are commonly used for electronic cigarettes, do you guys think this might be a possibility? :confused

31tf86pi-9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

5 x Nadelflasche Nadelflaschen Liquid Flaschen 10ml leer für Verdampfer oder Depots: Amazon.de: Drogerie & Körperpflege

I got almost 5 hours of life out of the 750 mah batteries that Taff found. By far the best rechargeable batteries around and they are extremely light also!

I went to several home improvement stores and several hobby shops but no one had little plastic bottles with needles for the Loctite.

I ended up ordering little plastic bottles online that are commonly used for electronic cigarettes, do you guys think this might be a possibility? :confused

31tf86pi-9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

5 x Nadelflasche Nadelflaschen Liquid Flaschen 10ml leer für Verdampfer oder Depots: Amazon.de: Drogerie & Körperpflege

Do they have this on the American Amazon site? i cant find it

also, does anyone have any pics of their wires in the shoes?
how have you laid them out in the shoe? have you just moved the wires to the edges or pushed them further in and tried to flatten everything.

is it best to sticky tape all the wires together in a bunch, because they are quite a few in there!

I just received my EL in the mail. All of the wires that came with the inverter and clips are enough to use for both shoes. I don't even need the wires I bought yesterday lol

Cavx, when I get my shoes I'll tell you any measurement you need to make the EL template for size 8.5. I have sketchup, so it's all good. Also what is the outer border around the template for?

Wow. I should have asked for extra straps! Would have taken off a lot of pressure. ;)

Anyways, for some reason my feet have been getting a bit sore wearing these. I know you're really not supposed to wear these anyways, but what do you say to getting some inserts?

That's easy! If your feet hurt after wearing them then you have 2 choices. Buy some arch inserts to help with your foot pain or just not wear them a lot.

Last edited:
I got almost 5 hours of life out of the 750 mah batteries that Taff found. By far the best rechargeable batteries around and they are extremely light also!

Yep I couldn't believe how light they were when I first picked them up. Compared to the 9 volt batteries I was previously using they won't weigh you down. The shoes can easily get heavy if you putting all sorts of electronics in there.

Yep I couldn't believe how light they were when I first picked them up. Compared to the 9 volt batteries I was previously using they won't weigh you down. The shoes can easily get heavy if you putting all sorts of electronics in there.

I'd love to know what the real MAGs weigh. I remember when I held them, they were pretty light.

My pair arrived today and i love them i got sent 2 of the same strap though >.< so i have to take one apart and re attach it to the other side of the buckle trying to talk to karen about this issue though is like talking to a brick wall lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back