Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the guy with the gun moulds is pouring your guns up and sending them to you directly. I'll double check Scott. :)

Hi Everyone,

I got my parts today. I just wanted to thank Dave, Steve and Mike.
Thanks again,

Barryjoe.

Please add me to the list. My name William She (williamshe@gmail.com). Order Tie interceptor hero versions. Paid by paypal last May 2010. Thanks very much.

William She

I'd like to say for the record, I'm adding these guys to this list along with what they say they are owed. I don't have these transactions in my possession, so if any of this information is incorrect or inaccurate, please don't kill the messenger. Just trying my best to organize. Only Steve and his customers know who is owed what. I'm not privy to these original dealings. :)

Please add me to the list. My name William She (williamshe@gmail.com). Order Tie interceptor hero versions. Paid by paypal last May 2010. Thanks very much.

William She

Hi William, I wasn't aware there was a hero version of the Interceptor, I have the original version by Steve but must have missed this one what are the differences between the 2?

Steve Neisen's backlog list:

1. 79 Daytona Y Wing (new version not yet released)
2. ave4uevoli Hero TIE with Koolshade new mould (wings currently being remoulded)
3. Lazyeagle Standard TIE, Interceptor, Y wing.
4. Gatorbait9696 TIE and Interceptor
5. raiders Shuttle Tyderium, TIE Standard armature, Interceptor with armature.
6. Ketzer.com SS Probe droid (I'm releasing an updated version soon which I'll honor for Steve's deal with you Tim if you want to wait it out).
7. GF Interceptor, Shuttle Tyderium, TIE pilot and wing parts.
8. voodocaster upgrade ATST ROTJ larger legs, missing kit parts from ATST ROTJ.
9. uncannyx New Y wing kit, in trade for excelsior/bird of prey import kits (2yrs ago)
10. Jedimaster Replacement cockpit canopy for Shuttle Tyderium
11. Apophis ATST ESB, or any other kit
12. -... . .- --.. Falcon Red3 and YWing pics on CD
13. Scott Graham (order now filled)
14 Gort Various kits in trade....to be agreed
15 neojun77 TIE and Interceptor with metal armatures
16 Barry Joe (Order now filled)
17 Nakedbrain TIE Standard, TIE Interceptor (7 yr wait)
18 Cosmic-X 2x 1/12 Warrior Bugs
19 VOS 2 kits
20 JPolachi 1/350 Tsukuda Klingon BOP kit
21 Viceland TIE Interceptor, ESB ATST, Escape Pod replacement hull
22 Satazius TIE Interceptor, replacement Escape Pod body
23 Wshe TIE Interceptor with armature
24 JLinNY standard TIE Wings, he will send stars back to steve when he receives the wings
25 Mbmfarland Interceptor plus Armature
26 Darth Kukiman few finished SS models

Last edited:
"10 guys left on the outstanding order list"...

This list is getting scary, it adds up into the 5 figures territory easy. I can only imagine how many more belong on the list, like those that haven't noticed this thread or that it has a list going, or haven't posted in this thread since the list was started; a few for example:

Darth Kukiman;
jockdeboer;
atemylunch;
propcollector;

I only noticed the list 10 days after Vaderdarth posted it the first time around, so it's safe to think many more are oblivious to it. I think more should be done to get as many members made aware of the existence of this list as possible; sticky the thread? a home page notice? an all-members email?

It's not so bad, we've added tons of folks who were in trade deals rather than just paid with cash. I never counted those in the original 10. Still it's hefty enough to be worrisome. Trust me, I'm staying on top of all this stuff. I just called and requested an update earlier. :)

I'm not on the list because I didn't want to pile on, but for completeness I guess it couldn't hurt to be on the list. I paid Steve for an Interceptor with metal armature on 30 July 2010.

Are these still being worked on oldest to youngest order, like mentioned previously?

We've only seen one update in almost 3 weeks, and it was something Mike fulfilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back