New York Comic Con 2014 NYCC

NeilT - How did the photo op work? I'm guess assembly line, stand here, click, next please! Just wondering how many people really got their photo taken in the (hour? 2 hours?) they were there.

No bodily contact, unless initiated by the actor, etc, but yes, it's an assembly line.

One of the photo ops staff mentioned that Stephen Amell (Arrow) was able to work in about 400+ bodies in about 45 mins. He was there Friday-Sun.

No bodily contact, unless initiated by the actor, etc, but yes, it's an assembly line.

One of the photo ops staff mentioned that Stephen Amell (Arrow) was able to work in about 400+ bodies in about 45 mins. He was there Friday-Sun.

I was in such a blur by the time I got to the TNG photo op, I think I gave a thumbs up after the photo was taken and said thank you, as well as said hello when I walked in. By the time 3PM hits with no food, I WAS the walking dead by that time ;o), so still not sure that's how it all went down :)

I was in such a blur by the time I got to the TNG photo op, I think I gave a thumbs up after the photo was taken and said thank you, as well as said hello when I walked in. By the time 3PM hits with no food, I WAS the walking dead by that time ;o), so still not sure that's how it all went down :)

They pretty much are a blur. Back in Austin, I saw one group purchase 5-6 photo op tickets for SPF and Reedus. I guess that was one way to extend the moment especially since the op had a max of 3-4 people per shot and the group had different poses for each.

It was pretty jammed, but, frankly, other years seemed worse. There were pockets of breathing room all over.

And, yeah, there was lots of complaining about the wrist-band system for attending the big panels. That definitely requires some revising.

Added a whole bunch more pix to my Flickr album. Enjoy.

15525065445_df3d846a57_c.jpg

15513318605_135535e4fb_c.jpg

again, is it just that more women are getting into nerd items now because it's 'cool'er than it was before..or where they always around and just afraid to show themselves before Big Bang Theory became popular? sigh. so un fair now that I'm in mid 30s and down on ever meeting people ;o)...

image.jpgimage.jpgWent Friday as an alien warrior and Saturday as a militia titanfall pilot . My son went in his mandalorian costume . We had a blast !Had a great time there and met some great artists and cosplayers ! Weapons policy was ridiculous this year and not uniform . Besides that had fun

image.jpgimage.jpgAlso on a side note I got to meet Norm Chang from tested !! So cool very nice guy , total pleasure to meet . On his twitter account he' had taken some great pics of cosplayers . Worth checking out .. Love these cons , you never know who your going to run into .

Here are some of my photos. got to meet a lot of nice people this year and made some new friends as well. Doing press for my podcast I was fortunate to meet some really nice people this year again.

Here are some of the interviews I did for my podcast "Nerds in Hell". Everyone was incredibly nice and extremely pleasant to talk with.

IMG_2020.JPGIMG_2186.JPGIMG_2388.JPGIMG_8795.JPGNERDS TYSON COVER ART.pngrevenge of the nerds press photo.jpg

Best Costumes I saw where defintely these two chaps! Blankman's costume was as screen accurate as I've ever seen!
IMG_2113.JPGIMG_2942.JPG

I saw both female trooper and jessica rabbit. Wonder what female trooper looks like in normal attire...

Did anyone see the guy walking around with a decent falcon replica around his waist

10687213_10152730265280211_6802285592850206261_n.jpg
?

Dang, I missed that guy!

Some Batman Arkham Deathstroke props for those interested. Apologies for the glare.
15518387756_69bc5cc9c9_c.jpg

And some Judge Dredd action:
15518386756_bf942898e9_c.jpg

All pix here.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back