re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hello everyone!
I'm a SW fan and thought I would check out the site and learn .

Hi there!

Always loved SW since I was young. Having 8 years old and going to watch ROTJ with your father marked you for life ;)

Huge FAN of Vader and Fett! Starting to collect few things, only years too late though :D

I recently bought the "holy grail" - an Attakus Vader I. Can't wait to received it ! Cost me $$$$ but anything for Vader :)

Hey there everyone!

I'm actually in the process of putting together a Tron costume for Halloween. I joined this forum because I was interested in getting Sam Flynn's necklace from Tron: Legacy. I saw that it was on here and was so excited. Once I have completed my Tron costume, I'll be sure to post pics on here.

I have loved Sci-Fi movies since I was little. I grew up watching Star Wars and I'm proud to say I still love Star Wars. I'm a huge fan :D I also love James Cameron's Avatar and Tron.

I'm very excited to finally be a part of this forum :)

Hello! And yes I really do go by Miss Murder...its a nickname from a AFI song.

Anyways, I love SciFi movies, books, comics, etc. I own my own Costume business. I'm into cosplaying, Conventions, etc.

I'm in the proccess of involving my extreme costuming capabilities into my BFA degree. I'm starting a long term project of recreating a Mondoshawan costume...I think it'll be a great challenge for me! If anyone has any input that would be helpful...well, I'd really appreicate it greatly.

Nice to meet everyone!!
MissMurder

Are you going to be using a Vaccum Forming Table for some of your costume? And will you be using actual EL Wire(or similar lights) or a flash refective material for you costume?

:)

Greeting to all of you
My name is Khamphee from THAILAND. Nice to meet you all.

Thank,
Darth Zman

Hi guys

Name is Jason Migeot, been lurking for a while and was pointed toward therpf from my good buddy Tim Allen here on the forums. Hope to be showing some of my finished products soon and enjoy learning from you all.

-Jason

Sup Everyone!

Names Joe,

I always have been interested in the making of props are nifty little replicas from games shows or movies. over years I have helped with simply prop making for friends cosplays of simple characters or random items like a weighted companion cube.

was Happy to know that this forum is here, for being able to chat with like minded people, and ask advice or read up on other's work on a similar project. lets all do our best!

Are you going to be using a Vaccum Forming Table for some of your costume? And will you be using actual EL Wire(or similar lights) or a flash refective material for you costume?

:)

Right now I am in the process of planning the costume. I will be using actual EL wire. I priced it online and it shouldn't be too expensive. I am very open to ideas on how I should go about the costume. I plan to either go as Quorra or Sam. For the Sam Flynn one, it would be a little modified since I am a girl.

Hello from Down Under!

My name is Heath and I have just started costuming and am obsessed with Tron Legacy, this forum is a gold mine of info for us newbies.

Good day to you, I'm Garrett from the UK. Mostly I've been involved on The Dented Helmet, painting, sculpting etc... I fancied broadening my horizons, so the RPF seemed like the next logical step. Look forward to speeking to you all! Cheers!

Last edited:

Hi, I am Millia. I mostly sew, but would love to get into some armor building as well! I hang out mostly at Anime cons and Comic con.
The stuff I have seen on here is amazing and inspirational, thanks!

Oh Pfffrrt, I completely missed this thread. Whoops.

SomeGuy here. I make Resident Evil stuff. That's...about it.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ryan

Nice to meet everyone here on this awesome site, I've heard from time to time Adam Savage posts some props ones in a whlie.

Its great to be here

Hi everyone, I've often stumbled upon this forum while looking for costume ideas and pics, so I thought it was about time I joined - I'm mostly into my Assassin's Creed stuff at the moment, so most of my time goes on that - Feel free to have a look at my albums in my profile.

Cheers!

Hi every one name is Big D and I'm old enough to know better but young enough to take a chance. I enjoy Star Wars and comic book heroes. Hope to meet people with similar likes and interests. :cool

Hey guys names taylor, I came to this forum after I decided to do a Tron legacy themed costume, hopefully you can can provide me with some good ideas, site locations, and costume desins for my costume. I also hope to be of some help as well.

Hello everyone, as you all know I'm new here since I'm introducing myself on this post....lol

Well where to begin, for the past couple years I've been looking at the forums, looking at what other people have made and just drop my jaw in awe at all the talent, and the patience it takes to continue to do what makes your art a thing of beauty.

I'm hoping to be able to start something soon.....

But I do have one question for someone.... How much would a Boba/Jango helmet cost to make roughly?

Hello Everyone!

I am pretty new to crafting my own replica props, costumes, etc. I'm just a browncoat who, after not being able to find enough Firefly/Serenity stuff for sale, started making some of her own!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back