New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! (June '09)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here!...

Hi everyone!

Well it has seemed like ages to actually get into this forum as I kept missing the membership windows every time, but I am here at last. :)

Heres a little info about me:

Name: Lee
City: Leeds
Interests: SW's

I am a huge SW's fan and this just happens to be one of the mains things that has attracted me to this forum so I am looking for the following:

To get some help on getting my Ep II Clone Commando armor painted and assembled.

Buy a Ep II Arc trooper armor set and commander Cody armor Ep II and III

Finally I am looking for some help or advice on getting my Darth Revan costume finished.

Just as a added note building things has become very hard for me as I live in a apartment in the city center so this is one of the main reason I am here looking for people to commission or help me get projects done as I do not have enough safe.

Anyway hope I haven't infringed on any rules and cant wait to chat with some of you later on. :)

Hello, I'm Dave and I have been on here a lot since January but have rarely posted. It's amazing what folks can do and I have learned so much about various props and costumes here.

My interest lies mostly in Star Wars. I am a member of the 501st Ohio Garrison. I am a Pathfinder Lancer, which means my costume falls under a specification of being very movie accurate. I did all my own sewing for my costume and have done it for others as well. If anyone ever needs any information about Biker Scouts or Biker Scout costumes, I am your man!

From early childhood into my 20s (wow that seems so long ago) I worked on 1/35 scale military miniatures, mostly soldier figures and some vehicles. I loved the detailed accuracy and challenge of painting tiny details on figures, particularly WWII German soldiers and modern American military camo. Regretfully, arthritis runs in my family and I am unable to paint fine details anymore.

Now, I advise people on scout armor, do some sewing and boot making for folks in my garrison, and have become the bucket wiring guy, installing fans and audio systems into people's helmets.

It's nice to be here amongst such talented artists. I look forward to learning more.

cook.jpg

Last edited:

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the board, but have been lurking for awhile now awaiting registration. Nice to meet everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back