New 52 Superman Suit Cosplay (Pic Heavy)

Nice I didn't know you could do that. I'm doing Superman 52 as well and have the same boots from a few years back LOL. Might try this. I bought red pleather to do this. Might use the craft foam idea to make the boot more sturdy

Lookin great man! I just got a pair of those boots, looks like I'm gonna be altering them like that! Excellent work!

Thanks I appreciate it! Progress has been slow, since I'm also making my wife's wonder woman costume. After multiple failures at creating a body form of myself that I can afford, i've given up and decided to use my brother as a scape goat for painting the latex details onto my suit next weekend. He's only a little smaller than myself and pretty muscular so it should work out pretty well.
Anyways I did finish one of my boots. I think it looks good and cant wait to finish the other.
20140806_171056-1.jpg

That's awesome MrDC. I've scoured the Internet looking for anything like it, but haven't found one done with the actual armor segments.
I've been pretty busy working on my wife's wonder woman costume and going back and forth. Here's a link to it if you wanna check it out http://www.therpf.com/f77/new-52-wonder-woman-suit-cosplay-pic-heavy-220576/#post3392118
Anyways, working on finishing my other boot and starting my cape this week. I'm going to have the black S screen printed onto it. I should have some progress pics of the suit itself up by the end of the weekend

Looks great! How does it feel with the duct tape and craft foam around it? Can you move well? Does it bend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back