Neca Robocop Auto-9 Gun Replica

Scarecrow

27bdf15b.jpg

From NECA, this 1/1 scale resin prop replica is based on a modified Beretta M93R with plenty of extra tooling to accomodate maximum muzzle flare and to make the weapon easier for the actor to grip.
This non-functioning replica pistol measures a full 14" long and comes mounted in a shadow box.

Limited to just 1500 pieces worldwide.

Scheduled to ship 9/29/06.

$99.99

For not much more you can buy a full auto airsoft gas gun with OCP logos on it.

And for a lot less you can buy springer replicas of this gun too.

Speaking of late static props..

<div class='quotetop'>(Noeland @ Aug 10 2006, 01:26 PM) [snapback]1297888[/snapback]</div>
For not much more you can buy a full auto airsoft gas gun with OCP logos on it.

And for a lot less you can buy springer replicas of this gun too.

Speaking of late static props..
[/b]

I agree. The airsoft version(s) of the gun have been released for quite a long time now. This version will be lost in the marketplace.

The best airsoft is the KSC. It's pretty hard to find. The MGC is another one that's hard to get.

If you know somewhere that has these (other than Japan) please PM me with the info.

thanks

FB

<div class='quotetop'>(franz bolo @ Aug 10 2006, 04:22 PM) [snapback]1297886[/snapback]</div>
From NECA, this 1/1 scale resin prop replica is based on a modified Beretta M93R with plenty of extra tooling to accomodate maximum muzzle flare and to make the weapon easier for the actor to grip.
This non-functioning replica pistol measures a full 14" long and comes mounted in a shadow box.

Limited to just 1500 pieces worldwide.

Scheduled to ship 9/29/06.

$99.99
[/b]
From past experience with NECA, when they say “mounted” they mean mounted as in not removable from display. I wonder if that's the story here, kind'a sounds like it.

Jim

<div class='quotetop'>(franz bolo @ Aug 10 2006, 01:54 PM) [snapback]1297909[/snapback]</div>
The best airsoft is the KSC. It's pretty hard to find. The MGC is another one that's hard to get.

If you know somewhere that has these (other than Japan) please PM me with the info.

thanks

FB
[/b]

I've got both :) I guess I am pretty lucky :D

<div class='quotetop'>(bothanspy @ Aug 10 2006, 05:32 PM) [snapback]1297946[/snapback]</div>
I've got both :) I guess I am pretty lucky :D
[/b]

I got both also. It took me a long time to find them. I haven't shot anything throug them though.

FB

<div class='quotetop'>(franz bolo @ Aug 10 2006, 01:54 PM) [snapback]1297909[/snapback]</div>

thanks

FB
[/b]

Den Trinity has some of the KSC Auto 9s in stock right now. Only $150. They're in Hong Kong, but I've ordered from them several times and never had a problem.

http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_list.jsp?...KSC&pg=2&rpp=10

I have noticed that there are 2 different versions of the Auto9 on their web site, does anyone know which is more accurate?

HKSC066
KSC Auto 9C
Mag Cap: 38
Length: 370mm

HKSC008
KSC M93R AG Auto 9
Mag Cap: 30
Length: 353mm

They look like the same gun.

I think the KSC Auto 9C is a newer version but I don't see any differences.
I see the magazine capacity is different but on other sites they are the same.

FB

<div class='quotetop'>(Montagar @ Aug 11 2006, 06:43 AM) [snapback]1298265[/snapback]</div>
I have noticed that there are 2 different versions of the Auto9 on their web site, does anyone know which is more accurate?

HKSC066
KSC Auto 9C

HKSC008
KSC M93R AG Auto 9
[/b]

The difference is on the auto burst. On the KSC M93R Auto9, you can go full auto. On the KSC Auto 9C, you only get 3 round burst.

<div class='quotetop'>(bothanspy @ Aug 11 2006, 01:45 PM) [snapback]1298504[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Montagar @ Aug 11 2006, 06:43 AM) [snapback]1298265[/snapback]

HKSC066
KSC Auto 9C

HKSC008
KSC M93R AG Auto 9
[/b]

The difference is on the auto burst. On the KSC M93R Auto9, you can go full auto. On the KSC Auto 9C, you only get 3 round burst.
[/b][/quote]
That would make sense because even though the M93R AG is shorter, lighter and has a smaller magazine capacity, it is more expensive.

If it's just going on the wall--get a springer. Fill the holes and paint it...I think mine was like 1.99 or some ridiculous thing.

I always wanted to try the blowback one, though. Is it as fun as it looks?

They should release a saber with a solid resin blade for $139.99 while they're at it, it should fit in nicely in the category of "overpriced non-functioning items in an overflooded market"

What made them think, with the $2 spring bb guns on eBay, and the (if you're lucky) $150 metal/plastic gas blowback firing pistols, that a $100 solid resin non-firing non-removeable piece would be a good idea? That's like Sideshow's, what was it, $300 metal Destro mask... with welded shut hinges?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back