National Treasure

For those of you making a wallet...

BGVisa.jpg

Hey Sith_Lord_Hritz,

I just purchased one from the Independence Hall Association and it's a nice reproduction, printed on antiqued paper that looks like parchment, pretty close to the actual size at 23" x 29" and it even comes packed in that plastic sleeve like in the film. Oh, and it's just $14.95 plus shipping.

That said, the ink is dark compared to the faded/oxidized look of the original and the prop from the film.

Check it out here:
http://store.ushistory.org/showitem.asp?iid=68

anyone has a "screen accurate" photo I can use for the Ben Gates' Washington DC Drivers License ? I browsed google already up and down, but only found close enough ones....

The problem with any headshot and trying to make it into a license or passport pic is the flash and bright/dark areas. This is why most license's look fake and the photo's do not look right.

yapp, passport-headshots are really tricky. Allways a big problem to get it right!

And yes...Brads head-pic is indeed more SA! Nevertheless the above one can be used to photoshop into something, which can be close enough ;)

Try google, there are some nice pics for Ids or something like this. I used a pic I found somewhere for a "The Rock" FBI ID...

@ Brad:

Is the upper picture your wallet prop?!? If so, what are the other cards/inserts???

yes, its really not easy to get a good picture and let it look realistic.
this is what I get and its okay for me, laminated driver`s license with front and back side

Drivers-license.jpg

~Stefan Jones

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back