Narcissus Builders Club N Stuff.

Re: NARCISSUS Part id help

My laser cutter's bed is 12" x 16" - any pieces larger than that?

I'm down for two full sets o' parts, too! WOO

Simon, your PM box is full... I'll reply here in code.

Yes to everything you said - sounds good.

"The pickle is in the storm drain. Repeat, the pickle is in the storm drain. Over and out"

"Baby Bear to Papa Bear, Baby Bear to Papa Bear:

Goldilocks has entered the cottage;

The porridge is hot! Repeat, the porridge is hot!"

:lol

Man that looks fantastic!!.. there is no way I would have had time to do that!.. Awesome work by woodlake..damn 117 pieces!.. gonna be fun to put together!

Man that looks fantastic!!.. there is no way I would have had time to do that!.. Awesome work by woodlake..damn 117 pieces!.. gonna be fun to put together!

S'all good mate. So when you gonna come round and finish the turbo laser drawings Huh???:behave

Let me know exactly what you need done. Are we sure Martyn's drawings are accurate?:D

Cripes, *I'm* not!!! They were still a WIP but when Simon gets the bit between his teeth, watch out. :lol

Looks like a damn nice bit of work there from Woodlake. If it works out so all the acrylic panels are DEAD FLAT (no twists) then it shouldn't be too far off.
Then it's just a matter of scaling to a good fit vs. kit parts.

Cripes, *I'm* not!!! They were still a WIP but when Simon gets the bit between his teeth, watch out. :lol

Looks like a damn nice bit of work there from Woodlake. If it works out so all the acrylic panels are DEAD FLAT (no twists) then it shouldn't be too far off.
Then it's just a matter of scaling to a good fit vs. kit parts.

Now all I need is da ENGINES:love

S'all good mate. So when you gonna come round and finish the turbo laser drawings Huh???:behave

hahaha..I can take a spin over today around lunch time if you like(give me a call if ur free). Work has been crazy the past 2 wks.. and the gf coming back doesnt help my free time:p

Ok guy's not sure if this was on the original model or not but Martin Bower included this airlock on his last Narc build.(see first pic). However The Amazing woodlake(Paul) has done it again and included it on the Model.(see second pic). Which means you guys will have the option of including it on the model. It also means I have to I'd the ******* donors so any help there would be good. As with the cockpit we only have this one pic.

will include the Ripley Pilot figure however I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the Model for the final shots. So it's up to you whether you include it or not.

Last edited:

I'm seriously getting tempted and interested, if theres a list please put me on it?

Will do Guy. Once the mockup is done I'll start an interest thread and PM those interested.

Niels I haven't really had a good look but pretty sure they are all known donors so no surprises in there.

Yeah good luck with that. I sent an email through asking for any pix he may have of the cockpit Interior as he had the original in his possesion for a while but the response I got from his assistant was that he was far too busy for this. Oh well...

Now all I need is da ENGINES:love

Come on over during the week and have a look at the ones I have. Martin's drawings and mine don't match, though, so these engines aren't gonna fit a build based on my drawings.

Come on over during the week and have a look at the ones I have. Martin's drawings and mine don't match, though, so these engines aren't gonna fit a build based on my drawings.

Cool.... I'll try and get round. I'm trying to finish 5 models for wasmex at the mo and only have 3 more nights to finish em. I'll bring the tape measure and camera. May have to draw them up and get them grown at shapeways along with the clamp thinghy's. What ya bringing to wasmex?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back