Narcissus Builders Club N Stuff.

Ok.... Martyn got the styrene in so that gets dropped off this week to the plastics dude. Jason your stuff is cut, shoot me your addy again mate. Martyn is finishing up the engine molds and me the resin parts. I've had a few bad things to deal with at work the last 3 weeks or so this week is looking much better to get things done. Believe me guys I want this done as much as you and can't wait to have one sitting around here.

More soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you get to the sci fi museum J?

I'll email my addy now... Ahh Scifi. We didn't... we were only in Paris for about 4 days, and you just can't see enough... the South was amazing though, and I prefer it (and we spent the majority of our time there)! Fun fact - Siouxsie Sioux lives in a small village near my dad (didn't run into her) but we did go to the home of Boris Williams, the greatest Cure drummer everz! I had my first true British tea time with him and his lovely wife. We also hung out at my dad's house... it was insane for me being a Cure fan of 26 years. See how excited I was?

P4140996.jpg

(end hijack!)

Soon it will be yours Fred.....

Anyhoo can any of the car experts..(I'm looking at you Lee) i d this f1 kit? Tyrell ford ?

042DF01D-4AE7-4F95-84A7-46CDF5A2355A-1765-00000204D88FF64E_zpsa5cbbf47.jpg

Last edited:
Yup..... Styrene won't be ready till next week. I'll get you that when that other box comes in. Cool.. Think I've found a part on the kitscans.

Also found evidence that there was indeed an interior airlock at the rear of the Narc. Can't see clearly inside but it does look similar to Bowers from what I can see. That said, bower has replaced a lot of parts as we know. That's mainly because he didn't have us working for him of course but he would know better than anyone if there was one. And now we've got it so it will be in the kit.

Small update..... We won't be going for the Aluminium armature for reasons I'll explain later. Instead we will go with the acrylic armature that you can see in Paul's Photo's in this thread. It doesn't affect the build or structural integrity of the model and means the cost will be a little less. Pix soon.

I picked up the prototype decal sheet from JT at Wonderfest last week, I've now had a chance to really look it over.
8920919444_4c26271025_c.jpg

I need to tweak a few bits n pieces, adjust some colors, but for the most part it's good to go. Even the tiny text that's used on the full size set shows up sharp and clear :)

L

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back