My prop replica/statue collection so far. Nick Fury Needle Gun Added

Re: My prop replica/statue collection so far.

Great display, great set up and great comment. I always found it strange when people come in to view a thread, but never even offer a 'well done' comment. Thanks for sharing your collection with us.

Great stuff!! Love the shield. One would look so cool on my wall, and you got a bunch. Very cool.

Great display, great set up and great comment. I always found it strange when people come in to view a thread, but never even offer a 'well done' comment. Thanks for sharing your collection with us.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know you like it!

Have you ever heard of "Captain America"? He might be a character you want to check out. There was the EPIC movie made in like 1990. You'd LOVE IT! :angel

I am actually watching it again for the umptenth time right now. It is still a good film. :)

Nice collection man. I really like the Captain America bust especially. :thumbsup

Love you hammer collection :cool :thumbsup

What are you thinking of getting next (prop/s from which particular movie) ?

Love you hammer collection :cool :thumbsup

What are you thinking of getting next (prop/s from which particular movie) ?

I don't collect movie props per say......I have a couple, but I am a diehard comic fan. I have a couple new pieces coming. And I will update when they get here, but in general I collect comic stuff. Now if it's a comic book movie then I am there. I have some signed scripts that I will put pics up of in a bit.
Thank for the love of my hammers. :)

hammers..great,shields..great. Someone who's love of Captain America possibly surpasses my own, priceless!!!!

Nice collection!! How did you acquire the Dr. Pepper Hammer? Never knew they had a promo for the movie? Also, the Hammer on the far right, disguise one, Where can I get one?

Nice collection!! How did you acquire the Dr. Pepper Hammer? Never knew they had a promo for the movie? Also, the Hammer on the far right, disguise one, Where can I get one?

Thank you! That Dr. Pepper Hammer was acquired through a good friend of mine. :) That disguise one was bought off Amazon for a total of about 20$.

Any idea where your friend got it or ANY info at all about where it came from and why it was given out? I am thinking of buying one of these for like $200, but I feel its an overpriced scam.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back