My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival : The Godfather

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Indiana Jones + Jurassic World

Ah, one of those :p the one I have is anything but cheapo :lol all in all it cost me $600, a Penman :love

Ah, one of those .... with screen-accurate creases :lol

Good for you Marcus, way to go :D:thumbsup

Here's hoping you start your thread soon :cheers

The thread might be mostly you talking to yourself but I for one check it out when it gets updated :)

I'm just a blabber-mouth who likes conversation :lol

What a collection man! I LOVE IT!! and great way of displaying it too!!

cya

Gus

Ah, one of those .... with screen-accurate creases :lol

Good for you Marcus, way to go :D:thumbsup

Here's hoping you start your thread soon :cheers

"Spared no expenses" though I didn't *feel* like Indy when I put it on, more like I stole it from Indy :lol
I hope so too :)

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Jurassic Park + Lost

Finally figured out what to fill in the space left by the ST Jadzia & Worf wedding photo.

Mr. DNA from Jurassic Park :D (It dawned on me that I didn't have him :facepalm)

mrdna-642x748.jpg

In place :)

mrdnadisp-863x653.jpg

And I just have to post this too :D

From "Lost", first up is a Failsafe Key and a Swan Station Dharma uniform Patch.

keypatchSG-980x588.jpg

(The Key handle came in black, so I did some weathering to bring it more in line with the screen-used one)

lostkey1-974x661.jpg

lostkey2-965x681.jpg

lostpatch1-960x665.jpg

lostpatch2-956x649.jpg

Next, Jack's Oceanic Airlines flight ticket & ticket cover, by our own Gus Weber :)

tktSG2-962x634.jpg

losttkt1-962x653.jpg

Great quality reflective card on the cover :thumbsup

losttkt2-962x653.jpg

losttkt3-957x649.jpg

Last but not least, Hurley's Mega Lotto Jackpot Ticket :ninja

lottktSG-785x664.jpg

lostlottotkt-973x641.jpg

All displayed next to the Hatch model :)

lostdisplay-969x658.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice Lost collection. I have the key and also bought the oceanic airline bottled water shown in the first episode.
I bought a composition book and put the Dharma logo on it to match the one used by Hurley.

@Allancastillo Where did you grt the Mr. DNA from I want one for my jurassic park collection

Great additions to an already great collection, Alan !! I have Mr.DNA on the wall in my collection as well.Loved Jurassic Park !!!

Nice Lost collection. I have the key and also bought the oceanic airline bottled water shown in the first episode.
I bought a composition book and put the Dharma logo on it to match the one used by Hurley.

Thanks Ronald :) I also have the label but am too lazy to find a matching bottle.

Maybe next year :lol

Great additions to an already great collection, Alan !! I have Mr.DNA on the wall in my collection as well.Loved Jurassic Park !!!

Merci beaucoup Gary mon ami :D I am so looking forward to Jurassic World. Hope it lives up to its predecessors :ninja

@Allancastillo Where did you grt the Mr. DNA from I want one for my jurassic park collection

Nothing fancy ..... I found a screencap on the internet & printed it :):thumbsup

(sorry, couldn't resist Greeky :lol)

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - National Treasure + Dawn Planet Apes

A truly beautiful and amazing collection.

Ed

Cheers Ed :), and apologies for the belated reply (real life got in the way ... and I hate it when that happens :lol)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Charlie here on the board (Serenity ) , a top-notch quality set of National Treasure BOS newspaper clippings / inserts :cool

ntnp1-635x701.jpg

And since there's no way I can fit them into my poor man's version of the BOS :lol, displayed them like so.

ntnp2-885x670.jpg

Saw "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" and was totally amazed by the spectacular and natural-looking CG / acting effects, particularly Caesar and Maurices'.

I felt I just had to grab me these as a permanent part of the collection :D

cmSG-986x425.jpg

dpa5-714x683.jpg

dpa6-940x637.jpg

dpa7-935x634.jpg

dpa8-925x689.jpg

dpa1-977x616.jpg

dpa2-790x671.jpg

dpa3-785x643.jpg

dpa4-980x665.jpg

They fit in best displayed here I think :)

dpadisp-980x643.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Spaghetti Western

Although these starting being made, thanks to Sergio Leone, in the mid to late 1960's when I was born, they have always been a staple of mine and are always an absolute treat to watch.

I remember watching The Good The Bad and The Ugly dozens of times in my teens :D

Always on the lookout for cheap DVD's, I recently picked me up this

swd-592x704.jpg

I have nothing in the way of props from these, because I'm not really into ponchos, boots, spurs, hats, saddles etc :lol

After The Good The Bad & The Ugly, my next all-time favourite is For a Few Dollars More, with the dastardly junkie baddie El Indio (Gian Maria Volonte) who meets his doom at the hands of Colonel Douglas Mortimer (Lee Van Cleef) in revenge for the killing of his sister, from who el Indio stole the 'famous' Chiming Watch.

The memorable final dual scene, with Clint Eastwood (Monco) too of course :cool

So first up, the El Indio Wanted Poster (in small version)

wpSG-985x427.jpg

wpYP-596x634.jpg

And the Chiming Watch, which, in my opinion, outshines all the other mainly costume props in all the movies, and is, to me, the perfect representation for this classic genre of movies :)

Some screencaps

fdmSG1-834x682.jpg

fdmSG2-831x697.jpg

fdmSG3-828x723.jpg

fdmSG4-823x556.jpg

The replica.

fdm1-984x668.jpg

fdm2-886x724.jpg

fdm3-980x665.jpg

fdm4-982x659.jpg

fdm5-981x620.jpg

fdm6-887x738.jpg

fdm7-883x598.jpg

The watch itself has a really nice weight, and is a fully functional one.

Of course, it chimes too :cool

I love the part with the strings, makes me get in the mood and reach for the pistol :D

Both together

fdm8-971x650.jpg

And on display here :)

fdmdisp-977x663.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - For a Few Dollars More

The watch is awesome! :love
I'm tempted... :lol

Great new acquisition!

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - For a Few Dollars More

Yes, love the watch. It looks well done.

Last edited:

Good job,Alan !! My daughter gave me the set for Christmas.Love these movies(Clint Eastwood,what's not to like ? LOL!! ). The watch looks great and the poster as well !

Keep it coming.

Regards,
Gary

Good job,Alan !! My daughter gave me the set for Christmas.Love these movies(Clint Eastwood,what's not to like ? LOL!! ). The watch looks great and the poster as well !

Keep it coming.

Regards,
Gary

We really should meet ...

"Wen dee chime ends, peek ap yor gon ...... " :lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back