My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival : The Godfather

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - C. of Riddick, Armageddon, Star Trek

Love the new additions, Alan. (Particularly the Klingon Disruptor.)
Glad to see that you (and the Collection) are still thriving, Sir. :thumbsup

Many thanks for the kind words Adam, much appreciated. Regards to the family buddy :)

Lord Marshall right up there with the Lone Ranger and Tonto. Hope they get along well. :)

No worries Ronald, the Alien Queen keeps them all in check :lol

Hi Alan,
As usual you never disappoint !! Some great items! By the by,great to see you back,my friend.

Regards,
Gary

Cheers my friend :cheers. Was never gone Gary, just trying to find time at the moment :D

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - C. of Riddick, Armageddon, Star Trek

It's been a long while since I've been on the forums, and your collection just gets better and better I've always loved your work with the builds and as always an awesome collection. Wow....just....wow :)

It's been a long while since I've been on the forums, and your collection just gets better and better I've always loved your work with the builds and as always an awesome collection. Wow....just....wow :)

Thank you kind sir :)

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Tomorrowland, Dexter, Indiana Jones

Slowly but surely, they keep trickling in :D

From Tomorrowland, the Pin of course :)

tlpSG-848x745.jpg

tlp-800x780.jpg

From Dexter, his Driving License

DMDL-978x587.jpg

.... and ID Badge Wallet

DMBsg-969x560.jpg

DMB-884x695.jpg

Above displayed here :)

DMTLdisp-966x656.jpg

And from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, the Lucky Clover Lighter

IJLsg-963x697.jpg

IJL1-961x652.jpg

IJL2-956x649.jpg

Displayed across the room in the cabinet :)

IJLdisp-948x643.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Tomorrowland, Dexter, Indiana Jones

Alan,
As usual ,great props wonderfully displayed !! May I ask where you got the lighter ?

Regards,
Gary

I guess it's from luke's run, and he still hase a few: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=239714

- - - Updated - - -

Mmm, I might be wrong. The top of Alan's lighter seems to bee too flat to be one of Luke's run... But if you take a look at the screencaps, the top should definitely be curved, not flat...

I think I'm in love.... with your collection that is. You dont seem to have any particular area of interest, just anything seriously cool.
How long have you been amassing your collection?

Alan,
As usual ,great props wonderfully displayed !! May I ask where you got the lighter ?

Regards,
Gary

Thank you so much Gary :) I got it from the Junkyard, IIRC from garyoldman :thumbsup

I think I'm in love.... with your collection that is. You dont seem to have any particular area of interest, just anything seriously cool.
How long have you been amassing your collection?

Cheers :cheers .......... roughly 7 to 8 years :wacko

In such a beautiful collection it pains me to see such a horribly non-screen accurate Dexter ID badge. PM your address and I'll send you one for free :)

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Blade Runner

.... and the trickle continues :D

From Blade Runner, the Johnnie Walker Whisky Bottle.

brbSG-977x527.jpg

brb13-512x956-452x849.jpg

brb23-575x942-537x882.jpg

brb32-937x635-876x592.jpg

brb42-577x943-524x859.jpg

In the area .....

brbdisp1-975x662.jpg

.... and lets play spot the bottle :lol

brbdisp2-970x658.jpg

Last edited:

Wow! Very nice addition with the BLADE RUNNER Whiskey Bottle, Alan! Glad to see that you're still plugging along nicely. (You never disappoint, my friend.) ;)

I can see It! looks awesome Alan....:thumbsup

Wow! Very nice addition with the BLADE RUNNER Whiskey Bottle, Alan! Glad to see that you're still plugging along nicely. (You never disappoint, my friend.) ;)

Thanks for the kind words Adam mon amie :)

I can see It! looks awesome Alan....:thumbsup

Cheers buddy :thumbsup

No prizes though Sean ..... and thanks for not asking for one :lol

No prizes though Sean ..... and thanks for not asking for one :lol[/QUOTE] I told Sean that he will get a prize of NuBSG...since he has seen your Galactica Alan.....I told Sean that he would be getting the one I have identical to yours Alan....so he won't be trying to harrash you anymore....LOL...Just kidding , I have 2 so when I heard how much he liked yours , I figured it was time to send it to my dear friend...hope he likes it.....
As always Alan love your collection...one day at a time....I am going to catch up to you my friend...;):D:p

No prizes though Sean ..... and thanks for not asking for one :lol
I told Sean that he will get a prize of NuBSG...since he has seen your Galactica Alan.....I told Sean that he would be getting the one I have identical to yours Alan....so he won't be trying to harrash you anymore....LOL...Just kidding , I have 2 so when I heard how much he liked yours , I figured it was time to send it to my dear friend...hope he likes it.....
As always Alan love your collection...one day at a time....I am going to catch up to you my friend...;):D:p[/QUOTE]

Alright bro. handing over a battlestar to a cylon. may not be in the best Interest of the human race....LOL

Last edited:

I told Sean that he will get a prize of NuBSG...since he has seen your Galactica Alan.....I told Sean that he would be getting the one I have identical to yours Alan....so he won't be trying to harrash you anymore....LOL...Just kidding , I have 2 so when I heard how much he liked yours , I figured it was time to send it to my dear friend...hope he likes it.....
As always Alan love your collection...one day at a time....I am going to catch up to you my friend...;):D:p
Well that's just what us cylons do...wework against both sides to achieve the ultimate goal....and that is I am going to help a brother out, and Hope you like it

Alright bro. handing over a battlestar to a cylon. may not be in the beast Interest of the human race....LOL[/QUOTE]

Well that's just what us cylons do...wework against both sides to achieve the ultimate goal....and that is I am going to help a brother out, and Hope you like it

It will be a cherished gift my friend...Sorry Alan. don't want to clutter up your prop thread...

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Blade Runner

Yeah it's my fault Alan...got to harrash both you guys every 6 months or so......:lol....just sayin', ;)

Thanks Guy :)

As for the rest, no worries mates.

I consider my prop room / thread as a virtual man-cave for good fun & talk with buddies too :D

Nice Blade Runner prop,Alan !
As Adam says,you never disappoint and you collection is legendary !!

Regards,
Gary

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back