My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival : The Godfather

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Hellboy II : The Golden Army

I take a break and some things never change. Glad to see you're still going Alan. Hope all is well.

I just noticed something - where's your Airwolf tribute? Aoshima makes a nice 1/48 die cast that would go great next to KITT in the display case. :p

I tried to find something else that you don't have that you may like... but... yea.. it's like trying to find water for a fish in the ocean.

Long time no see Thomas, so happy you 'dropped by' :D:cheers

Get out of my head bro :lol, I've been looking to find a nice Airwolf something to tribute in the collection for years ! Unfortunately, the Aoshima model is very expensive :cry .... but I'll think of something eventually. It's nice to have 'wants' for the collection, keeps me on my toes :lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the Tooth Fairy for a few days, and I couldn't help but have images of the Joker flash in my mind :lol

The mouth / gums needed a touch-up ... so i did. I think it looks much better now :)

tfr1-983x667.jpg

tfr2-980x665.jpg

tfrdisp-974x661.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Hellboy II : The Golden Army (Touch up

I have to say this is the most impressive room of replicas and movie paraphernalia I have ever seen. Good job man.

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Hellboy II : The Golden Army (Touch up

Nice Hellboy 2 addition :)

Gotta ask, how do you like my new avatar? :p

Alan needs to start charging admission.

I have to say this is the most impressive room of replicas and movie paraphernalia I have ever seen. Good job man.

Thank you :)

Nice Hellboy 2 addition :)

Gotta ask, how do you like my new avatar? :p

Cheers Marcus ........ and mega-super-extra-cool goggles :cool

I didn't get me a pair though :cry

Alan needs to start charging admission.

Andrew, maybe a PayPal link to open the thread :lol

Cheers Marcus ........ and mega-super-extra-cool goggles :cool

I didn't get me a pair though :cry

Bummer :(
It cost me an arm and a leg but having want a pair for some 22 years.... "no sacrifice no victory" :p
They are apparently going for $1500 "second hand" :wacko

Nah, it was by choice :lol

It cost me an arm and a leg but having want a pair for some 22 years.... "no sacrifice no victory" :p
They are apparently going for $1500 "second hand" :wacko

TBH, it wasn't one of my 'Holy Grails', so I chose to get more 'other stuff' instead :lol

It is beautiful though :cool

My collections are getting larger , but as always....yours is truly outstanding in every sense of the word my friend !!! Love all the additions over the years

My collections are getting larger , but as always....yours is truly outstanding in every sense of the word my friend !!! Love all the additions over the years

Cheers Guy :):cheers

How you have enough patience to follow this thread is the best part :lol

But seriously, glad you and others do and that entertainment is provided :)

Cheers Guy :):cheers

How you have enough patience to follow this thread is the best part :lol

But seriously, glad you and others do and that entertainment is provided :)
You truly have entertained without a doubt sir...or should I say MR. AC...... :D ;) ......I need to update my collection photos as well been 3 weeks I guess , just too much sometimes , especially getting individual photos...LOL...and not enough time in the day....I think I will stay with some wider aerial photos....:p .....thanks for sharing all these awesome props of yours ....they truly make some of us jealous for sure...:)

I love the collection, but most of all I love some of the creative ways you have displayed things.

Alan showing his pride.
attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

Mind you that's an old picture.

- - - Updated - - -

When the hell was that Alan? 2012?

I love the collection, but most of all I love some of the creative ways you have displayed things.

Much obliged :)

Alan showing his pride.

- - - Updated - - -

Mind you that's an old picture.

- - - Updated - - -

When the hell was that Alan? 2012?

Zoinks ! How embarassing :lol That was in May 2013 buddy :D

You really, really, are way overdue for a visit now Andrew. Got a can of coffee and a stock of Guiness waiting :D

Yup. The prop room is much more crowded now I'm sure.
I was wondering about this the other day.. are there any Deloreans in Malta? Ever seen one there?

Yup. The prop room is much more crowded now I'm sure.
I was wondering about this the other day.. are there any Deloreans in Malta? Ever seen one there?

Hmm, good question. Let me put it this way, I've never seen one :ninja

Have one exported to Malta.

Last edited:

... to wait for 5 minutes before making a new post :darnkids, just to get onto a new page :lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back