My Prop collection

Lichtbringer

Master Member
Over the time it´s getting harder to keep track over all the threads with my props, so i decided to follow some other members and putting all news and aquisitions into one thread.

Single pieces where it makes sense to create a special build thread will still get a own thread. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Since some weeks i´m collecting parts to build a detention block cam:

left-view_zpsewkxn1v5.jpg

And here i am atm.:

20160405_181950_zpsstipnkgz.jpg

Still need to find one more.

I also got one more Kalimar with the correct Kaligar lens.

20160405_180613_zpswgvnozmq.jpg

As i will not use the black one to paint and use the Kaligar as initially intended (it´s to pristine, i display it as it is), i just need one more of the grey version. But a additional grey Kaligar lens would be good enough, too.

Still found no Praco i liked, so i bid and won this Bolsey. For 60€ no bargain like the prices i read here what people paid for, but shipping from the US, esspecially with this stupid ebay global shipping is a pita i usually avoid.

20160405_172717_zpswv5nbrcv.jpg

20160405_172741_zpsyapfhst0.jpg

Not my usual prey, but as it´s made from a real flash, i think it´s OK.
Just started this, not having collected any parts yet - so if someone can help me out with the Lambo wheel or the oil pan ........ :angel

Additional to my ROTJ Leia Blaster i finally got a second real Margolin, this time it will be used to make the ANH version.

20160406_171826_zpsrdgb9quq.jpg

The Master Replica will now probably end on ebay if i find noone who makes a acceptable offer to me.

I really really like what I see Michael :)

Just finished overhauling my office, so I will post some updated pics soon as well :cool

And a few days ago this baby arrived:

20160407_171228_zpslrywmsbz.jpg

A Lee Enfield MK1 No.3 - seems to be from 1918.

20160407_171347_zpscrhlbceg.jpg

It´s old spec, loads, cocks, and dryfires. And it´s overall condition is pretty nice for it´s age (and probably use).

20160407_171325_zpsfc1fsxgd.jpg

20160407_171257_zpsypxjeu7c.jpg

It was planned to cut it up for the Jawa blaster ...... but a part of me is hesitant, now. I hope this will go over after i find the launch cup. :wacko

- - - Updated - - -

I really really like what I see Michael :)

Just finished overhauling my office, so I will post some updated pics soon as well :cool

Thanks. :)

Your office? i thought you are rearranging your prop room. Or is that next?

Office=mancave=display room :cool

Seems like you did some last minute shopping before the new deac. rules applied, huh?! ;)

I agree, and I dont think I'm doing too bad for only collecting for three months. I'm having the hardest time finding a decent Margolin and Sterling.

I have half a room full of builds I need to complete.

The Sterling family portrait is my favorite. Again, superb collection.
Can't wait to see these completed and displayed.

The Sterling family portrait is my favorite. Again, superb collection.
Can't wait to see these completed and displayed.

I LOVE Sterlings. :love

But i´m afraid i have no guns displayed. No special room for them, and the wall in the livingroom i would like to use for some (the most beloved) can be seen through the window from the street (esspecially at night when light is on). That would attract to much unwanted interrest from all parties, who wouldn´t know that it´s deactivaded props and no working gun collection.

- - - Updated - - -

Those Sterlings are a thing of beauty. Awesome collection.

Thanks. Sterlings are indeed real beauties. :)

- - - Updated - - -

very nice armory, i mean prop collection you got there!! :p

:D Thanks.

I also do not have anything "on display" so much as I just have it lying around within arm's reach :) I have a prop nest, more than a prop room or wall. Your sterlings are fantastic. I live in California, so even if I find a deac in the area the magazine is still illegal to own... Kind of ridiculous.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back