My Masked Rider "Man of Steel" suit thread/review

Okay, guys..got the suit back. The fit around the body is MUCH better. I think we still have some work to do around the knees and calves. The suit is very tight but I still have plenty of flex. My wife and I are going to glue some armor pieces down tonight, so keep those eyes peeled. :)

In the meantime, here are some pics from last night's test fit, I think I can hide the loose area at the hips with the armored pieces.

I popped a seam on my rear end and one in the crotch, so we're going to try and correct that tonight or over the weekend.

the fit def looks alot better and with the armour pieces attached it will have a totally diff vieuw. Curious too see the whole thing as a whole. :thumbsup

Okay, picked up some Sil-Poxy from Smooth-On. The emblem and other urethane pieces wouldn't adhere to the suit with the usual Super Glue Gel. The raised silicone texture was the issue. Hopefully the Sil- Poxy does the job. Photos coming tonight

Looks gorgeous. Is that a new brulafu undersuit layer as well? Shading looks like a smoother gradient in the new photos.

Last edited:
These recent photos look like they were taken without the use of flash which may be why the undersuit looks less pronounced... then again, it could be a new undersuit! Either way looks awesome and the S looks like it's glued down pretty well. Can't wait to see the rest.

Nice, though I would have glued on the neck/back piece first as to get the shield location more precise.

Thanks, guys

Nope, it's the same undersuit, just under different lighting :)

I have a local friend who is going to try and fix the leg issue over the weekend. I will try and glue down the cape trim tonight if I can find the time.
Once the legs are done, I can go ahead and glue down the rest.

It is flexible. I wont really know how durable it is until I've glued everything down and walk around in the suit. This morning I checked out the emblem after leaving it to cure overnight (it cures in 12min, btw)

the hold was great..may take a toothpick and touch up around a couple of places around the edge, but this seems to be the best solution i've found so far

okay, looks like I spoke too soon. Put the suit on again last night to glue down more pieces and the emblem began to pull away from the suit.

Looks like E6000 might the best route, guys

okay, looks like I spoke too soon. Put the suit on again last night to glue down more pieces and the emblem began to pull away from the suit.

Looks like E6000 might the best route, guys

Thanks for that update. I ordered it last night (through amazon because it was cheaper shipping), and just sent my cancellation message to them! Let us know how e6000 works.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back