Man of Steel Fabric

Keivan

Hi All,

anyone know where I can find Man of Steel Superman Fabric for my Project? I tried reaching out to Mask Rider but he is not responding to his messages. is there anyone else that can help me get the fabric for the Man of steel costume?

best
Keivan

While it's not the exact material, I do have a line of similarly textured stretch fabrics available here:

While it's not the exact material, I do have a line of similarly textured stretch fabrics available here:

That looks great I’m looking for something a little closer to chined links like the Man of steel. Feels like it’s impossible to find

thank you will give them a try too

I would advise against doing business with parallellifestudios. I ordered fabric as a sample for a Superman CW costume earlier this year, and I had to pester them to get my order. 3 months after I placed it I contacted them and they pretended they simply missed my order which is the reason it wasn’t dispatched in the agreed upon timeline but that they would rush it and ship it out in a few days. A month after that and several emails that went unanswered, I had to open a Paypal case to get their attention and finally get the fabric I paid for.

The piece of fabric I finally received was a subpar screenprinting job, with a misaligned/distorted pattern, big splotches of silicone where it didn’t print properly and some random red spots. I was superglad I didn’t order enough fabric for the entire costume and decided to go with a sample otherwise I would have thrown 500 euros out the window.

Just my experience dealing with these guys.

I would advise against doing business with parallellifestudios. I ordered fabric as a sample for a Superman CW costume earlier this year, and I had to pester them to get my order. 3 months after I placed it I contacted them and they pretended they simply missed my order which is the reason it wasn’t dispatched in the agreed upon timeline but that they would rush it and ship it out in a few days. A month after that and several emails that went unanswered, I had to open a Paypal case to get their attention and finally get the fabric I paid for.

The piece of fabric I finally received was a subpar screenprinting job, with a misaligned/distorted pattern, big splotches of silicone where it didn’t print properly and some random red spots. I was superglad I didn’t order enough fabric for the entire costume and decided to go with a sample otherwise I would have thrown 500 euros out the window.

Just my experience dealing with these guys.
Thank you for that info, i dont want to go thru what you went thru.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back