My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

And right now TheNickFox is trying to determine exactly what pictures were used for the pocket liner on the screen used jacket.

Also I found a picture of someone who actually has the replica jacket.
10404417_10204164301095804_1998197286907028969_n.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone here ever got a flux capacitor replica from Coulombe entreprise in florida? Certainly does a great job and i'm sure they are busy but communication with clients is clearly lacking.

I've been in touch with him for awhile waiting to pull the trigger as it's pretty expensive. And im saying "for awhile" cause im gonna ask a question by email and get an answer after awhile, then ask something else... then no answer. Then re-sending a follow up email weeks later and still waiting.

Like i said i know they are busy since they are building full size deloreans and all but if im gonna drop like $1000 on a product and have to wait 6 weeks to get it, i'd at least expect some decent communication and updates from the seller, not being left in the dark.

Based on that i'm a bit hesitant on pulling the trigger cause 6 weeks is already awhile, wouldn't want to have to wait even more and have no clue whats up with my order lol

I have never dealt with him, so I'm afraid I won't be any help :x

I'll probably go through with it soon or worst comes to worst call him directly at the shop lol I'll let you guys know how it goes cause the flux capacitor he's making is really well done and would be a great piece in any collection.

Not to take over but since we're all sharing BTTF stuff, i gotta share this moment from last summer. I almost cried when i saw the car haha
10626604_10154594143585300_1592215856332151745_n.jpg

A member here named Hollywoodtailor is in the works for a 100% accurate denim jacket for sale. Inuding the paisley liner and pocket with the pictures of actors and models on it. He has friends in the costume and special effects department that were able to get that information. And he has a Guess jacket on hand of the same design to work off of.
attachment.php

Emma are your Nike Bruins new? Because they look untouched. Mine being from 1984 and from a previous owner they were a tad bit worn. White Angelus paint made them look tons better though.

Emma are your Nike Bruins new? Because they look untouched. Mine being from 1984 and from a previous owner they were a tad bit worn. White Angelus paint made them look tons better though.

They were deadstocks, so yeah they were untouched :p They were not too expensive because of the size (7.5).

- - - Updated - - -

Great collection. One of my all time favorite movies

Thank you!!

Holy hell!! Now THAT is impressive. So much attention to detail on all the accurate items. How do you even?
Gale and Zemeckis would be proud. Well, anyone really.
I wouldn't be surprised if you have the 1986 Toyota SR5 Truck or even a DeLorean Time Machine. My best wishes on your expansion of this collection.

Thank you for your messages IndyMcfly88Mph... The shirt can be washable, I would just have to iron the pen, to make sure the ink soaks into the cotton, but I do not wear it, I just keep it as a souvenir :).

Concerning Marty's underwear/socks, I don't find it really necessary to own these as I am a girl, and even for display, that would be a bit odd :p. And for the lamp, well I am not so interested in Lorraine's interior. I think there is a point where I have to decide what I should collect and what I should not collect. Concerning obscure items, I decided to just stop myself at what was into the Blast from the Past shop, otherwise it will never end :p

Last edited:
Figured y'all get a kick outta this, seeing these prop replicas in action (and a cameo by Billy Zane!).

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back