My ATST - German Africa colours

Sweet, will you include in your tatooine dio a few sandtroopers?

Aren't you afraid of sagging? Or do you have metal in the legs?

Thomas

Thanks for all the kind words.
Yes the legs have metal in them, and I might put an acrylic clear rod as support underneath the head/body when it's not displayed.
Sand troopers, well... if I can find some in scale 1/24 then I will. It would work well with figures. Perhaps I will make a moisture vaporator too.
Does anybody know of some figures that would work well??

Nice idea! Now all we need are AT-ST pilots with short trousers and a short sleeved shirt ;) They are already wearing sun protection eye wear :D

Not many modeleers are willing to sacrifice a somewhat expensive kit to step outside SW cannon & render a paint scheme that depicts something never seen before.
The Imp-Snowflake (aKa Cog) is icing on the cake! Well Done!

Moe,

I LIKE IT!

VERY cool idea and great execution.

Did you think about maybe adding some dark "grease" streaks down by the legs? That's the ONLY thing I got for you, and it looks amazing as is right now!

Moe my friend, that atst looks absolutely awsome .
i will have my eyes open for some figures to that diorama.
very cool idea... well done mate:thumbsup

Wow!
What a great idea....Maybe you could do a jungle version too? Lovely paint work.
Thanks for showing.....:thumbsup

Beautiful kit, agreed that not many are able to "think" outside canon when painting and building a kit like that. It really does give it a sense of uniqueness when many of the kits I've ever seen, have always been the standard colors.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back