My 2nd foam Bane mask WIP DONE!!!!!!

Awesome job on the mask. Couple of questions First do you know the length of the foam in this picture? If you don't know the size of the foam what is the size of the tile that it's lying on? Also what size is the circumference of your head. For reference to know if I should scale up or down.
Thanks in advance

Very nice build man. I just a curious how you made the template to fit your head? If it's possible, could we maybe get rough measurement of the length and height of the template?

Wow man, this is really impressive. Can people hear you very well when you speak with the mask on? It'd be great to work in a microphone and a tiny speaker to make your voice project like it does in the movie :)

Awesome work dude. Keep on making stuff like this and you could work for WB on the next batman reboot :lol

Wow man, this is really impressive. Can people hear you very well when you speak with the mask on? It'd be great to work in a microphone and a tiny speaker to make your voice project like it does in the movie :)

Awesome work dude. Keep on making stuff like this and you could work for WB on the next batman reboot :lol

Thank you. I think they can hear me. Maybe not as clear as normal but they can still hear me. hehe. Work for WB? WoW! thats a dream. hehe.

Awesome job on the mask. Couple of questions First do you know the length of the foam in this picture? If you don't know the size of the foam what is the size of the tile that it's lying on? Also what size is the circumference of your head. For reference to know if I should scale up or down.
Thanks in advance

The size of that tile is 12"

You did an amazing job! I just recently created and debuted my female Bane costume. My mask, along with the other pieces of the costume, were made from scratch. It was a lot of work so I can really appreciate when others create their own as well. I love seeing the steps and methods other people take to create the mask. Again, amazing job!

You did an amazing job! I just recently created and debuted my female Bane costume. My mask, along with the other pieces of the costume, were made from scratch. It was a lot of work so I can really appreciate when others create their own as well. I love seeing the steps and methods other people take to create the mask. Again, amazing job!

Thank you. :)

Hi Eric,

Excellent Job!

I have a couple of questions.
I am pretty big guy (6'6", 280lb body builder).
And I have made several costumes in the past.

People are suggesting I be Bane for this year's cons.

I see your template (ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting)

1) How should I adjust the size for me? I can easily measure my head with a myotape.
2) the "triangle" looking shape on the "bottom right" of the template where exactly does that go?

Hi Eric,

Excellent Job!

I have a couple of questions.
I am pretty big guy (6'6", 280lb body builder).
And I have made several costumes in the past.

People are suggesting I be Bane for this year's cons.

I see your template (ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting)

1) How should I adjust the size for me? I can easily measure my head with a myotape.
2) the "triangle" looking shape on the "bottom right" of the template where exactly does that go?

Just scale it when you print it. For me and another forum member, it was trial and error. Start with 250% and go up and down from there. It took me about 5 templates to get it right and my buddy took about four to get his right.

The template from ImageShack is his first design. There is no template for the second. I scaled the first template, added some extra paper to the front of it (the right side of the picture) then blew up the picture of the second design (from the post) to the same size of my template and drew in the missing piece by overlaying my template over the picture.

The "triangle" piece is only for the first design. I believe it is supposed to go in the chin area. Neither one of us used the first design so if you go with the second, you shouldn't need it at all.

Hope that helped and somewhat made sense.

Just scale it when you print it. For me and another forum member, it was trial and error. Start with 250% and go up and down from there. It took me about 5 templates to get it right and my buddy took about four to get his right.

The template from ImageShack is his first design. There is no template for the second. I scaled the first template, added some extra paper to the front of it (the right side of the picture) then blew up the picture of the second design (from the post) to the same size of my template and drew in the missing piece by overlaying my template over the picture.

The "triangle" piece is only for the first design. I believe it is supposed to go in the chin area. Neither one of us used the first design so if you go with the second, you shouldn't need it at all.

Hope that helped and somewhat made sense.

Thanks dude

Call me dense, but I can't seem to find the second template

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back