My 1st Build Iron Man Mark 47 XLVII Foam Armor

Re: Need Help Bad Please Read

Question, did you use the default scale? I kind of guessed at that, but it looks great on!

Yeah I did I'll end up making a 2nd one after I'm done with the first one but yeah it's the same scale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished most of the back ill post some pics later on in the day still need to get the jet holes made a little bit better than how I have them made but I got what everyone was saying about how I made the first one wrong and used what I was told to fix this one so what can I say but I hope I got this one right

Here Are the pics

E65E2FFF-81C6-4192-8DC7-08D6CF08A3B2-847-00000047B00EDBDE.jpg

D62567DA-B386-43BE-976D-97762BD730F1-847-00000046D132915D.jpg

Let me know what y'all think

Looks 100% better! Good work my friend!
I forgot my jump drive with my pdo files on it at work on Friday so I couldn't get a lot done over the weekend. >_<
I should have my chest done later tonight.
Side of note, did you combine template pieces when you transfered to foam? Because those pieces are a bit different than my originals. This could also be because imim2 changed the unfold to make it easier. I'm just curious.

Yes I made the spine one piece and the mid grey area as well I just couldn't get the darn jet holes to work so I went ahead and made it one solid piece but I can't wait to see how yours will look bro

Finished my chest piece. I took pics so you can see the small steps of different layers I made. What do you think?
lwieV.jpeg

Grv4p.jpeg

I use my photobucket app but don't worry about how big the picture is just post it I want to see how your build looks

I did. They must not have loaded for you. (they are HUGE!)
Let's try this one. (via the photo bucket ap!)
20130107_222737.jpg

Last edited:
Man I can't find a decent picture of the shoulders nowhereguess nothing to do but keep looking but if anyone has any that there willing to share please post it thanks for the help guys

The build now is getting better and better! You picked up the pace very fast man.

there are several shots for shoulder, look at my WIP thread, there should be several ref pics. There are several better pics already out since then.
I got the foot bundle already done, why don't you make that first.
The arm is still in progress.

The build now is getting better and better! You picked up the pace very fast man.

there are several shots for shoulder, look at my WIP thread, there should be several ref pics. There are several better pics already out since then.
I got the foot bundle already done, why don't you make that first.
The arm is still in progress.

Thanks bro
I think I'll buy them this Sunday I'll pm you bout that later I was wanting to work from top to bottom but I think I'm just gonna finish whatever pieces I can until I come to the point that I have to free hand

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back