Mummy - Bracelet of Anubis - Box

Awesome!!

This won't be as detailed and weathered as the real box, but I'll post the STL in my Free STL section when it's done. It'll be a basic replica so people can print their own copy. (y):D

no problem!! Excited to see it nonetheless! I’ll be on the lookout

no problem!! Excited to see it nonetheless! I’ll be on the lookout

Actually, it's going well so far. It seems like a lot of detail, but it's actually highly repetitive. This should end up being a nice replica. The inside will just be a plain box. All that material that I thought was box detail, is actually some kind of lining material that you would add later. These photos are really going to bring this to life. Thanks again.

Actually, it's going well so far. It seems like a lot of detail, but it's actually highly repetitive. This should end up being a nice replica. The inside will just be a plain box. All that material that I thought was box detail, is actually some kind of lining material that you would add later. These photos are really going to bring this to life. Thanks again.

Of course! Glad to see someone tackling it, I've wanted to see this done for a while but don't have the talent to sculpt in 3D cad beyond basic shapes! lol.

Of course! Glad to see someone tackling it, I've wanted to see this done for a while but don't have the talent to sculpt in 3D cad beyond basic shapes! lol.

I'm designing the bottom as one piece, the handles as separate pieces, and the lid as a separate piece. I'll leave it up to others if they want to break it down to smaller pieces.

Anubis Box Pic.jpg

Here's the current status of my Sculpt. Coming along nicely.

Last edited:
Thanks so much! Looks amazing so far and can't wait to see it finished. Thanks so much for doing it! It'll be super helpful for a project I'm doing right now :D(y)

Thanks so much! Looks amazing so far and can't wait to see it finished. Thanks so much for doing it! It'll be super helpful for a project I'm doing right now :D(y)

You're welcome. I thought this would be a cool project. I've seen replicas of the bracelet, but not the box. But I needed good pictures. I'm glad someone had them !

One of the bracelets was in a live Propstore auction a couple of years back, so worst case you could extrapolate from that.

We're running into that problem.....Propstore doesn't keep records. So, unless someone recorded the information, it is lost.

We're running into that problem.....Propstore doesn't keep records. So, unless someone recorded the information, it is lost.

checking into it :)
Edit:

bracelet measurements:

Attachments

• 0760C16E-47C7-46C9-B2B0-89609EB9DB36.jpeg
    0760C16E-47C7-46C9-B2B0-89609EB9DB36.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 103
For example if the Bracelet made is bigger than the measurements of the replica? The replica I have is 20cm wide when opened and approx 10cm tall.
Do you reckon that would fit?

Just checked. Yes, that size will still fit, as is.
When a person prints, they have the ability to scale up or down in their software before printing. (that's always true)

Last edited:
Thanks !

Yes, the blank spots on the side on either side of the winged scarab is where the handle will attach.
This'll be one of the more intricate replicas in my Free STL section. :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back